[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

This is downright disgusting now. Is this dude pau doing this +@$% on purpose? I refuse to even capitalize the first letter of his name, this girl has reached an all-time low.

LA is in a handicap match, it's 4 on 5.

Allow me to add to the trashing of Pau.
"I need to be more aggressive, if possible."

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

GuttaGetsBusy:
This is downright disgusting now. Is this dude pau doing this +@$% on purpose? I refuse to even capitalize the first letter of his name, this girl has reached an all-time low.

LA is in a handicap match, it's 4 on 5.
I've considered this as a possibility a few times. Like dude is underachieving to show how he is more important than anyone else on the team, including Kobe and his Finals MVPs the last 2 years.

Didn't get away with just "turning on the switch" this year. A couple level-headed fans saw something off with this team with their late-season losses and that Hornets series just foreshadowed a long list of trouble for us.

It's +$@%%% up, but that's how it goes in Sports I guess
ohwell.gif

They cannot come back with this team next year. There's no way that they can do it.

Pau Gasol has to be traded. This is a what have you done for me lately league and Pau has done nothing to end the season.

I'm beyond pissed right now. I have no reason to watch Game 4 on Sunday.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Disgusting, you leave 3 point shooters open, you deserve to lose.....
This and we are losing to a better team.

My biggest problem is us blowing leads! 

In the last 8 minutes of the game the ball touched the post maybe MAYBE 3 times.

The triangle is predicated on getting the ball into the post and creating movement. Instead the team decided to hold the ball and try to run isos.

Going into this series, I wasn't sure what to expect out of this LA team. But I didn't expect such a mental breakdown on both sides of the floor. Wide open looks, no one around them, granted to the Mavs, on NUMEROUS occasions in the 4th quarter. Peja found the fountain of youth, but wide open looks? No challenges? Still not playing through a guy who was getting positive results down low?

Some things we may never know....

Back
Top Bottom