[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

seasoned vet:
DARTH DNZY:
--ok ok ok I'm cool calm and collected myself.
--Phil just GUARANTEED we're gonna be back in LA with the series tied on Tuesday.
--Lets get this @!@+ my friends!
--Lets GO LAKERS.!
....you just jinxed it. shouldve kept it going.
I would normally agree with this, but I've been intentionally wearing one of my Lakers sleveless tees all day, and not wearing team gear on gameday is a superstition of mine, because my teams always lose when I do that. Been sporting this bad boy all day, though. So we'll see what happens. Hell, we're down 0-2; what was being done before wasn't working.
laugh.gif
... ... ... ... ... ...
ohwell.gif

got my laker gear on as well at work! of course the laker haters here are giving me tough time but hey it is what it is. i bleed purple and gold despite the outcome!
pimp.gif

i feel good about tonight..everyone knows its time to focus..i hope Gasol gets the memo ....

I actually heard on the radio last night (JT the brick show,fsr) that Kobe is no longer capable of putting the team on his back and snapping for 50+...

with that said..i expect a Lakers win,see my man KB24 shoot around 50% with 7 rebounds and 40 somtheing points..and for the Lakers to pull it out...

In Kobe i trust...

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

My prediction

Lakers win Game 3
Lakers win a close Game 4

Series 2-2

Lakers win Game 5
Mavs win Game 6

Lakers win Game 7

You can take this to the bank

...the road to 3-peat continues
quoted

Pau is done, he's mentally checked out of this season, he's satisfied with his two titles and probably just wants to go on vacation now. I'm done with him, no need to even complain about it anymore, although if he continues to %$%+ up and cost us this game; I will unleash fury.

Back
Top Bottom