[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Yeah, LO should definitely start.  I'm hyped for this game.  I guess I just want to see if these guys are going to show some pride out there.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

This is a 7-game series. I still got faith. We ain't going fishing.

Was the girlfriend breakup thing the real reason Pau's playing like @#$$@ as of late?
laugh.gif
just passing along some news..

May 06, 2011. NBA fans around the world have been wondering what is wrong with NBA star Pau Gasol. Throughout the playoffs Pau's game seems to be off.

Well according to a MediaTakeOut.com snitch - it's because Pau and his LONGTIME GIRLFRIEND and FIANCE Sylvia broke up . . . and he blames a TEAMMATE for him getting DUMPED!

The insider, who is affiliated with the Lakers, told MediaTakeOut.com that Pau's girlfriend SYLVIA and a teammates wife (who will remain nameless) became good friends. And two weeks ago Pau was ROCKED by news that his girlfriend/fiance DUMPED HIM.

The snitch told MediaTakeOut.com, "Pau thinks that [TEAMMATES] wife was behind it. Sylvia didn't have many friends and he's convinced that [wife] either is behind it, or could have talked Sylvia out of it." And word is that when Pau's TEAMMATE [the husband] tried to talk to Pau about it, the two got into an ARGUMENT - with each saying some very RECKLESS THINGS about each others LADIES.

So now Pau and THIS teammate are no longer speaking to each other. And their ON COURT chemistry is definitely off.

who knows. it makes sense..

this is NOT the drama bs we need right now.

the other teammate has to be kobe bryant or lamar odom...

both them dudes wives seem like %%+ holes

with kobe speaking up on bynum's comment im inclined to think it was vanessa...

Could be.

I'd think it's more so Khloe, could also be Shannon Browns wife, Monica.

Either way, Leave it off the court. Stupid !%* wives if true.
laugh.gif

Everyone watch closely who Pau doesn't talk to
laugh.gif

EDIT

One of my friends told me that he read that it could be Steve Blakes Wife, that Pau was following Blakes wife on twitter or something?

Either way, what's Pau's excuse for playing like trash MONTHS prior to the playoffs?
tired.gif

It has to be Kobe's wife. Vanessa is chicana so she knows spanish and can talk to Gasol's girl  (S.Lopez) who is from spain and knows very little english.

I

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

It has to be Kobe's wife. Vanessa is chicana so she knows spanish and can talk to Gasol's girl  (S.Lopez) who is from spain and knows very little english.

I

It's always the women man.   Basketball wives 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i'm surprised you guys havent said what the first person i thought of when i read that pau story.

i immediately thought matt barnes' girl.

but whats lakernation without any drama. maybe this will pull us together like it did in the kobe/shaq days. ugh. after watching the practice interviews, i thought phil and kobe were in a joking mood. kinda odd.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i'm surprised you guys havent said what the first person i thought of when i read that pau story.

but whats lakernation without any drama. maybe this will pull us together like it did in the kobe/shaq days. ugh. after watching the practice interviews, i thought phil and kobe were in a joking mood. kinda odd.
they probably know they can win these next 2 games.  no need to be negative,  dallas is a good team but i'm fully confident in the lakers being able to win both games this weekend, and if not split this weekend and take game 6.  now had the lakers lost both at home to the 96 bulls and were going to chicago for 3 and 4, i'd start the offseason thread immediatly following game 2 but this is dallas and despite them looking strong this series, i'm confident in the lakers winning in dallas twice.  basketball is about momentum, if dallas doesn't put their foot down the lakers throat tonight their giving the 2 time champs hope and momentum and the lakers will have taken the mavs best shots early in this series only to still be in it.

game time needs to get here tonight already.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

This is a 7-game series. I still got faith. We ain't going fishing.

Was the girlfriend breakup thing the real reason Pau's playing like @#$$@ as of late?
laugh.gif
just passing along some news..

May 06, 2011. NBA fans around the world have been wondering what is wrong with NBA star Pau Gasol. Throughout the playoffs Pau's game seems to be off.

Well according to a MediaTakeOut.com snitch - it's because Pau and his LONGTIME GIRLFRIEND and FIANCE Sylvia broke up . . . and he blames a TEAMMATE for him getting DUMPED!

The insider, who is affiliated with the Lakers, told MediaTakeOut.com that Pau's girlfriend SYLVIA and a teammates wife (who will remain nameless) became good friends. And two weeks ago Pau was ROCKED by news that his girlfriend/fiance DUMPED HIM.

The snitch told MediaTakeOut.com, "Pau thinks that [TEAMMATES] wife was behind it. Sylvia didn't have many friends and he's convinced that [wife] either is behind it, or could have talked Sylvia out of it." And word is that when Pau's TEAMMATE [the husband] tried to talk to Pau about it, the two got into an ARGUMENT - with each saying some very RECKLESS THINGS about each others LADIES.

So now Pau and THIS teammate are no longer speaking to each other. And their ON COURT chemistry is definitely off.

who knows. it makes sense..

this is NOT the drama bs we need right now.

the other teammate has to be kobe bryant or lamar odom...

both them dudes wives seem like %%+ holes

with kobe speaking up on bynum's comment im inclined to think it was vanessa...

the story is from mediatakeout
i don't doubt that they would make up a story that made sense in order to get more website visits.
don't believe anything they say

Let's go Lakers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

they probably know they can win these next 2 games.  no need to be negative,  dallas is a good team but i'm fully confident in the lakers being able to win both games this weekend, and if not split this weekend and take game 6.  now had the lakers lost both at home to the 96 bulls and were going to chicago for 3 and 4, i'd start the offseason thread immediatly following game 2 but this is dallas and despite them looking strong this series, i'm confident in the lakers winning in dallas twice.  basketball is about momentum, if dallas doesn't put their foot down the lakers throat tonight their giving the 2 time champs hope and momentum and the lakers will have taken the mavs best shots early in this series only to still be in it.

game time needs to get here tonight already.

i hope you're right bro.

it cant be kobes wife, in the story it says, the teammates dont even talk anymore, check out the lakers bench during these games.. kobe and pau are always sitting right beside each other.

Pau's girlfriend has been at the last couple of games and all of the reports of their breakup are not true, according to 570 KLAC

she also doesn't socialize with any of the Laker wives, so the MTO story is not true

--ok ok ok I'm cool calm and collected myself.
--Phil just GUARANTEED we're gonna be back in LA with the series tied on Tuesday.
--Lets get this @!@+ my friends!
--Lets GO LAKERS.!

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Phil just GUARANTEED we're gonna be back in LA with the series tied on Tuesday.
--Lets GO LAKERS.!

....you just jinxed it. shouldve kept it going.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

--Lets GO LAKERS.!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

they probably know they can win these next 2 games. 
if that was the case odom wouldnt be starting....

and now that odom is starting who the +$*% is gonna be the bench?

starters need to play 48 minutes tonight
laugh.gif

if you're a real laker fan, when artest is out for a game.. phil has always started Odom..

the only time shannon ever started was if kobe was out for the game.

no need to discuss it.. phil has always done this.

i think this post is for the mavs/laker thread .. but i cant stand that thread.

I watched the last few games wit my boys, but tonight I gotta watch it dolo......an L tonight would **** up my whole weekend

seasoned vet:
DARTH DNZY:
--Lets GO LAKERS.!
I would normally agree with this, but I've been intentionally wearing one of my Lakers sleveless tees all day, and not wearing team gear on gameday is a superstition of mine, because my teams always lose when I do that. Been sporting this bad boy all day, though. So we'll see what happens. Hell, we're down 0-2; what was being done before wasn't working.
laugh.gif
... ... ... ... ... ...
ohwell.gif

--Lets GO LAKERS.!
Thank you 

Let's get this W fellas
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom