[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

man im heart broken. never expected we gonna go out this early but hats off to the mavs. they playing way better than us. THIS IS OVER. Like someone said above, maybe Pau want to show he is the most importance in the team and if that true, it's really !%$$ up. anyways there is a little hope on game 4 but i know we have 0.00000000001% to come back. Sad day in lakers nation.

Im not even going to watch Lakers sunday. It was a fun run, Phil Jackson you are still one of the greatest coaches of any sport. Mavs played their heart outs grats to them. This early exit will give Kobe more time to rest and its been fun/ frustrating season, and remember "You win some, you lose some but you live to fight another day"

Originally Posted by CP1708

Now......you may panic.

Dude we been saying the WHOLE year that something is wrong with the lakers.
I mean i know you are very knowledgeable, but you were really wrong this year.

Why you get to say "you may panic"?
laugh.gif

Winning four straight is going to be very tough. Even when they were up by eight in the fourth, I had a feeling that didn't sit well with me at all. Instead of pounding the ball in the middle, we decided that shooting jumpers were the answers. Go figure.

There's a .000000001% chance we will come back this series. Dallas just knows how to answer each of the Lakers shot. Rough way to start the weekend....can't wait to see how the weekend ends now.
tired.gif

im not even gonna come in here and act like some of yall did when we went on our losing streak because of the respect that i have for some of you dudes... I REALLY DID WANNA SEE YALL IN THE FINALS... but
30t6p3b.gif
see yall next year

I'm a Pau apologist so take my opinion like a grain of salt, but I don't think he's doing this on purpose. It takes a certain type of player to be physically and mentally capable to grind out a three peat. Looks like Pau ain't built for it. 
tired.gif

Cuz everyone panicked last year, and the year before, and year before that, etc etc. I just try to stall all that. Didn't work this year. *shrugs*

Originally Posted by CP1708

Cuz everyone panicked last year, and the year before, and year before that, etc etc. I just try to stall all that. Didn't work this year. *shrugs*

It's all good man, this is truly tough because against Celtics in 08 i expected it to be a hard fought series, this i expected close games but us to pull it out. All i hope now is Thunder destroy Mavs next round
frown.gif

We left so many people wide open for 3's. Peja just caught fire during the fourth. Ridiculous how we let game 1 and 3 slip away. We should be up 2-1 or at least down 1-2.

Ron wasn't covering any shooters in the first two games, he was gonna do it tonight?

All this talk is worthless, let's just hope he covers the dallas shooters on Sunday.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Ron wasn't covering any shooters in the first two games, he was gonna do it tonight?

All this talk is worthless, let's just hope he covers the dallas shooters on Sunday.
Dude had 2 blocks on Peja. 
What are you talking about, did a great job on D. Now on offense 

Originally Posted by Fearless

we should have kept sasha, matt barnes proved us wrong

I agree with the first part of your sentence, although my problem is more with Shannon Brown than Matt Barnes.  I'd rather have Blake, Vujacic and Barnes as my bench... but that's just me.  On another note, I know I don't post on here often but this is a little tough for me to stomach I honestly thought we were gonna win this game.  Sad day in Laker Nation indeed.  
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom