[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

laugh.gif
 ouch.

good night on to the next game guys.

Originally Posted by Freeze

I'm sure the lakers hav no issue with droppin this game. Help the blazers get that 6th spot and we can avoid them in the first.

so we have no issue potentially giving up home-court advantage in the NBA finals to the Celtics and Heat, just so that we don't play Portland in the 1st round?
ask yourself if that makes sense

Man after the Laker lose tonight they only will be 1 game ahead of the Mavs for the # 2 seed with the Thunder, Spurs up next.

Also that last game @ Sacramento will be no walk in the park. That game will be intense and the Kings will be looking for a W since it will possibly be the last game ever played in Sacramento.

Blazer fan here and even I will admit the game means nothing as far as playoffs. Fluke game. Lakers aren't even trying and the Blazers go nuts at home. Believe me, we don't want to face you in the first round. We want the Mavs. 

Gasol and Bynum are playing so bad. Not protecting the paint at all. It is not like the blazers are raining 3s either. It is all layups or dunks 

disgusting, if the finals come around and game 1 is in boston or miami im going to be furious knowing the lakers actions over the past 7 days of the season caused them to lose home court to those two teams, i conceded home court to the bulls after the jazz loss.

Getting more interesting...Blazers are just chucking 3s now. You Laker fans give up too easily on a game. You ever watch other teams play? Portland is prone to this.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Gasol and Bynum are playing so bad. Not protecting the paint at all. It is not like the blazers are raining 3s either. It is all layups or dunks 
QFT.

lazy basketball....ehh oh well. what can we do?
ohwell.gif

we know what this team capable of. its like they realized they cant get the first seed and said eff it lets wait till the postseason.

Still have a slim shot at pulling this game out tonight.

Down 12 going into the 4th with a rested Kobe. Let's see if Phil does his usual thing and leaves him on the bench to start the 4th and puts him back around the 6 to minute mark in the 4th.

Shannon has LO being guarded by Rudy Fernandez on the block, passes it to the other side of the court, gets the ball back and launches a contested jumper. +%$$%!% idiot.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Gasol looks like he wants to retire from the nba 

LMFAO
laugh.gif

Shannon Brown not being able to do ANYTHING but dunk....Un-appreciated. SMH

If this dude doesn't have a wide open break, he misses completely or mis handles the ball. He did the smart thing staying on the Lakers or else he would of suffered the same fate as Ariza, shooting 30% from the field.

Pau has been playing like TRASH the past 2 months.

Seriously he let Aldridge & Batum each get 10 back door alley oop dunks tonight.

watching the NBATV feed, and i can understand why portland's announcers get so much crap. its amazing.

also, that was a chris bosh-type flop on ron's loose ball foul on wallace. come on.

Originally Posted by frink85

that was a chris bosh-type flop on ron's loose ball foul on wallace. come on.
Are you seriously accusing Gerald Wallace of all people of flopping? "Come on."

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Originally Posted by frink85

that was a chris bosh-type flop on ron's loose ball foul on wallace. come on.
Are you seriously accusing Gerald Wallace of all people of flopping? "Come on."
yes i realize how off that sounds but watch the replay...ron came up next to him, and GW just fell into the row of photographers. he probably was doing whatever to mess with ron/get him another foul and it worked.

Back
Top Bottom