You lucky %^%$^ 

I couldn't even get Game 2 tix.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You lucky %^%$^ 

I couldn't even get Game 2 tix.  
laugh.gif
just buy thm on stubhub. same prices

went for game one, got premier seats. laughed and closed the window.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Who else ordered a tee from elusion clothing?

Still haven't received a confirmation on shipping (going on 6 days).
same here. Ordered april 1st

Yeah, them dudes have got the money...word to my bank statement. Maybe they're just slow
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

all this talent and kobe still has to carry them, at this age and this far into the season 
30t6p3b.gif

Yea, he was carrying us when Pau took his 20 game vacation earlier this year, he should be sitting out by now at his age with only a few games left in the season.

His fingers are clearly bothering him if you look at his freethrows.

Pau & Bynum are playing zero defense.  
laugh.gif

Who knows whether they actually trying to win tonight. Portland slides to the 6th seed if they win don't they?

were the laker tickets for the entire playoffs sold today, or only for the 1st round?
i thought that once we advanced, the tickets would be released, but i see on stubhub, barrys tickets, that tickets for WCF, 2nd round, Finals are already being sold

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

were the laker tickets for the entire playoffs sold today, or only for the 1st round?
i thought that once we advanced, the tickets would be released, but i see on stubhub, barrys tickets, that tickets for WCF, 2nd round, Finals are already being sold
Round 1 tickets were released to ticketmaster which was extremely limited.

The tickets you see that are being sold on broker sites like the ones you mentioned are from season ticket holders who are selling them for above face value. Season tickets holders at least 1 or 2 months ago had to pay the deposit on their playoff tickets so yeah they have had them for awhile.

Besides Kobe & Odom the rest of the team looks disinterested and like they are just going through the motions of getting the season over with.

Bynum I heard had the flu before the game tonight and was a game time decision.

I'm sure the lakers hav no issue with droppin this game. Help the blazers get that 6th spot and we can avoid them in the first.

These commentators are @+$##%%. So damn salty sounding they are. They d*** sucking so much lmaoo

Back
Top Bottom