[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

lakers need to grab those rebounds and stop turnovers!!! lakers giving up to many offensive rebounds

Lamar is guilty too, he's jogging back on defense, shooting jumpers with 20 on the shot clock.  They out there practicin. 
laugh.gif

Bynum tho, that kid ain't practicin.  He's cleaning the glass at a Rodman like level. 

Dallas losing means we're about to sleep walk thru more games, go in like we did last year. 
laugh.gif

anyone think Stu is pulling some string to take Joel out? Stu always seems annoyed whenever Joel drops some real knowledge. It seems he thinks he knows more than anyone just cause he was a scrub during the 70's. 

lol lakers dont want to win, i think they want to lose all the remaining games just to upset NT fans hahaha

Originally Posted by knightngale

anyone think Stu is pulling some string to take Joel out? Stu always seems annoyed whenever Joel drops some real knowledge. It seems he thinks he knows more than anyone just cause he was a scrub during the 70's. 

possible, i wish they would fire Stu though.
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but as much as I love the Lakers, the way their playing is just getting me frustrated, they have been playing HORRIBLE!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Very good game guys.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
..........................................really bro?
30t6p3b.gif

Damn..

Who didn't think wen Kobe got hot with 2min left that the warriors were in trouble tho...

Smh that we lost tho. I hate wen we lose. With a passion. Even if these games don't necessarily change anything.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Very good game guys.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Good sportsmanship?
ohwell.gif

It's been a while since we've had a win against you Lakers.

as long as we dont lose the 2nd seed or home court vs miami or celtics

you can clearly see that kobe wasnt even trying in this game or he would have played like he did at the end from the start

the role players are in a funk cause all they do is shoot 3s
I dont know what the deal with gasol is though

Tough loss. Lakers didn't want to be out there at all. Kobe didn't show up till the 4th and started chugging up all kinds of 3's.....again.

Lamar and Bynum played great.

Pau......where were you?
mad.gif
David Lee schooling you all over.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Very good game guys.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Good sportsmanship?
ohwell.gif

It's been a while since we've had a win against you Lakers.

Honestly bro, I'm not going to trip about it, because we're in the playoffs no matter what. But losing looks bad on a team when their considered to 3-peat, but losing 3 games in a row at the end, just not right. Looks really bad on the Lakers especially, Spurs got lucky by ending their losing streak at 6 but still they had games left over and still sitting on top of the West...Lakers on the other hand, just looks plain ugly...they either change their plan or something and Phil better get their acts together because I've been getting mad frustrated at the way they've been playing. All in all good win for the Warrios but BAD loss for the Lakers...BAD! But what's done is done..move on and get ready for the Blazers...onto the next one!

Back
Top Bottom