[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Lakers is still the team to beat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Boooooooooooooy do I wish we had Melo to clear that glass for us...........

roll.gif

I've been firmly supporting Bynum since last year's playoffs.
laugh.gif
 I know that's not that long but he showed a lot of toughness playing through that knee stuff. That said, Bynum for Dwight is not something I'd be opposed to.

I honestly don't know why folks were worried. We pull this same crap every year....LOL

Next year is what I'm worried about.....

Originally Posted by tupac003

I honestly don't know why folks were worried. We pull this same crap every year....LOL

Next year is what I'm worried about.....

frown.gif
 Same.

But we getting D12 at the trade deadline next season so... 
happy.gif

Have you guys read the latest ESPN magazine?  
(I know ESPN isn't popular in here, but I have a free subscription
tongue.gif

Anyway, here's what I'm referring to: 

ESPN the Mag, interviewed Durant and Perkins and asked this question...

Lakers: Team to beat or old news?

Durant: "They're the reigning champions and still playing like it"

Perkins: "Yesterdays news. I dont like Pau Gasol or Phil Jackson. Phill is arrogant. Pau is soft. Kobe tries to bring out his toughness, but hes still soft"

Good ol Perk. Yeah I read that earlier...KD's too nice, although I don't believe for a second that he doesn't think the Thunder have as good a chance as anyone in the playoffs. I think they will beat San Antonio in the 2nd round if the seedings continue to hold.

Yeah, I'd be pretty salty too if I was Perkins...knowing damn well he'll play us in the 2nd round this year instead of the Finals.

We'll see how that works out for him.
laugh.gif

ooooooh i cant wait to see bynum beast on perk. he can call pau soft all he wants, bet he wont say that bout Drew tho..

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

tongue.gif

Perkins: "Yesterdays news. I dont like Pau Gasol or Phil Jackson. Phill is arrogant. Pau is soft. Kobe tries to bring out his toughness, but hes still soft"
My Response:

kendrickperkins.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Perk has 1 ring and he's arrogant, Phil has 11, I'm pretty sure he DESERVES to be arrogant. 

Perk is a funny guy though.  He gon be runnin his mouth til he gets knocked out, then he'll make up more meaningless crap to complain about. 

IMO all the Lakers have to do is have a better record than the Celtics at the end of the season. They can win in Dallas and in San Antonio.

Originally Posted by kash55

IMO all the Lakers have to do is have a better record than the Celtics at the end of the season. They can win in Dallas and in San Antonio.

That's all i want better record than the east seeing as how we will be in the Finals.

I WANT to play Portland.  I always love ending their season. 
pimp.gif

In fact, same as last year.  I wish we could play Portland, then Memphis, then Denver, then OKC, then Dallas, then SA, then Chicago, then Orlando, then Miami, and then finish off the NBA with a big @#$% you by beating the Celtics on their homefloor in game 7.  Thas how I would do it. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Leave NOBODY left with excuses.  End all lives.  Spare nobody.  Hell, send K-Love, Granger, and Chris Paul to the Knicks, take them on too. 
laugh.gif

haha. we'd lose eventually CP, our guys would be wore out! chasing around denver and okc, by the time we hit dallas we'd be exhausted loll. then we'd hav to battle sa, who plays jus like us, we'd tire bynum out play against orl and the freakin beast in mia, our startin lineup against the celtics would consist of blake, luke, ratliff, character an joe smith cuz our startes would be on life support lolll that would be the best scenerio to quiet every doubter tho.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

tongue.gif

tumblr_lhjksm6Y711qhb47yo1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by Freeze

haha. we'd lose eventually CP, our guys would be wore out! chasing around denver and okc, by the time we hit dallas we'd be exhausted loll. then we'd hav to battle sa, who plays jus like us, we'd tire bynum out play against orl and the freakin beast in mia, our startin lineup against the celtics would consist of blake, luke, ratliff, character an joe smith cuz our startes would be on life support lolll that would be the best scenerio to quiet every doubter tho.
not sure if serious
nerd.gif

Why wouldn't I be serious? He was referring to playing 10 teams in the playoffs, and goin 7 against Boston...how could my scenario not be realistic? That sounds like war lol

Back
Top Bottom