[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

This guy Perkins.
laugh.gif

And in case y'all hadn't seen some of these others:

tumblr_lhes11P5ei1qhb47yo1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by PMatic

It shouldn't matter who the Lakers face in the first round but I really really hope the Lakers can snag the #2 seed and the Hornets fall down to #7. 

Why? Avoid Denver, Memphis and Portland? Lol
Those three teams will give more trouble than New Orleans would, so yeah.
laugh.gif
But like I said, it shouldn't matter who they face in the first round.

Originally Posted by CP1708

It shouldn't matter who the Lakers face in the first round but I really really hope the Lakers can snag the #2 seed and the Hornets fall down to #7. 

Why? Avoid Denver, Memphis and Portland? Lol
Those three teams will give more trouble than New Orleans would, so yeah.
laugh.gif
But like I said, it shouldn't matter who they face in the first round.

Only team that I do NOT want to play in the 1st round is Memphis.
laugh.gif
We need Bynum!

That's not what I meant Ska... ofcourse we can beat them, it's just that Bynum isn't always lucky playing against Memphis. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm confident we would crush Memphis, in any round.

Give up 1 win.

Or less.
The Lakers and Grizzlies are the two teams I watch the most. The Grizzlies wouldn't win the series but they would put up a hell of a fight (2-2 season series). They can send Allen and Battier at Kobe. Conley for as much as I have given him, would probably run circles around Fisher and Blake (who wouldn't?). Z-Bo, Gasol and DA are a productive frontcourt rotation. Rudy is the type of SF that could give Artest trouble. Hell, O.J. might catch fire for a stretches. They also lead the league in forced turnovers, which would cause trouble because of how slow the Lakers can be.

Word.

This Lakers team is a whole new beast come playoff time.

In last two playoffs, off the top of my head we won on the road...

'09- one against Jazz, one in Houston, two at denver and two at Orlando

'10- one at OKC, two at Jazz, one in Phx and one in Boston.

We have to be one of the mentally toughest teams if not the best.

ALL of those teams have amazing fan bases and tough to win in the regular season.

No different this season. Bynum at full health should really help us.

Night Marcher01:
That's not what I meant Ska... ofcourse we can beat them, it's just that Bynum isn't always lucky playing against Memphis. 
wink.gif

Awwwww, damn. I forgot about that.
ohwell.gif

And the addition of Battier that PMatic just reminded me of, one of my favorite dudes in the league.

Hmmm... maybe do not want.
embarassed.gif

Kobe erking me alittle forcing bad shots up. That's my dude, but he needs to get it together. We need to win this game since the life lost...and the heat won...grrrr lol. But still. Fam should jus hang in the triangle for a while.

Side note...bynum is playing like a grown %@+ man.

Hahah Dwight had me rolling wit that. Dude is always happy loll. Even when he was boxing out bynum he was smiling lol

Finally Kobe got a lil rhythm goin. Good stuff. Lakeshow playing well. I absolutely love when the team picks up the slack when kob is struggling, test, pau, mu****in bynum, odom, fish...he gon cry in the press conference haha.

Hahaha love wit that ******ed KG *$+@, slapping himself an *$+@ Lmaoooo.

Like we said, easy to say that when he's actually out there.
laugh.gif

Wait till he's out for 5 weeks. Then EVERY GAME, we can say "I wonder if Melo would have contributed more than Bynum today? Let's see, 1 rebound would be more than zero, sooo..."

wink.gif

I been backing Bynum for years though, even when injured. I never ever ever ever ever flip flop. He loses the weight he wants and maybe his knees are better for it. Still room to improve.

I just hope Bynum can do this in the playoffs. It'll make it that much easier on Kobe/Pau.

Alot of Bynums recent play has nothing to do with him getting touches, it's just all defense, boards, blocked shots...Something we have been lacking.

Love the run we have had.

Never understood why people hated on drew. You can not teach that size. I know he gets hurt...a lot. But when he is on we can not be beat.

I'm loving our play. I just hope we don't take any of these next few games off (minny, portland, PHX, Clippers). Portland and PHX are fighting for the playoffs/playoff positioning.

Hoping the Lakers realize it will be hard to win 3 road series. We are tied for 2nd in the West and .5 back in the league. Hope we can keep this up.

I am not going to be on Bynum's nuts unless the Lakers win the championship. I'll stand by melo until then 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fearless

keep it up Bynum so we can trade you for D12. Good game overall.
this 
laugh.gif

i was opposed to trading bynum for melo as well. like i said before the only way i'd trade drew is for another big.

whats up tupac? what you been up to fam?

...good win tonite...bench stepped up even tho Kobe was off......man I can't wait for the playoffs...Lakers gonna show Y they the defending champs...

Back
Top Bottom