[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I had some vacation hours at work I had to use by the end of the month or I'd have to eat them, so I went ahead and took tomorrow night off since the Lakers are on NBAtv, so I'm really hoping we blow them dudes out...

Not happening.
wink.gif
pimp.gif

Good luck tonight fellas.

Originally Posted by Freeze

kobe noooooooooo!!!!! what the hell.   plz dont be hurt!
frown.gif
frown.gif

I hope he doesn't have to come back in at all, and keep tabs on that ankle.  But if he does come back, put him in now because we all know how a cold ankle feels after it's sprained. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Freeze

kobe noooooooooo!!!!! what the hell.   plz dont be hurt!
frown.gif
frown.gif

I hope he doesn't have to come back in at all, and keep tabs on that ankle.  But if he does come back, put him in now because we all know how a cold ankle feels after it's sprained. 
yea

^ cosign.

I'm hopin the boys can hold out so he can jus chill. bynum and blake and pau have been doin well. i wish lamar could get it rollin. he's tryin to avoid contact it seems. barnes is playin tough, i appreciate that

my issue is..i'm hoping it wasnt a sprain and more of just a pull.... or at least a very minor sprain. because you kno kob wont sit out games.  so that means potentially goin into the post with a sprain that never healed completely.  maybe my dude can sit that last week or so of the season, if we can clinch that seeding and just give him some rest again.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by CP1708

LAKER FANS COME ON IN AND TELL ME YOUR TRADE BYNUM STORIES...............

I'll trade him for Dwight 10/10
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Hes a great force in the middle, but those injury bugs he has gets me nervous every season he plays with the Lakers.

9-1 since the all star break and they already caught miami record wise, and made up 2.5 games on boston and are only a game behind chicago and dallas.

their not catching the spurs but home court for 3 of 4 potential series with the crucial home court advantage in the finals would be huge.

We have seen this from him before. I still would trade him for Melo unless he can do this for a whole year/years instead of small segments every 3 years.

Dude isn't the future though. And every time he gets to this level he blows his knee out. Until the season is over, and I mean the playoffs, I'm not putting faith in his body.

Havent been able to keep up with this thread, but Bynum did work tonight.
sick.gif
@ Kobe rollin his ankle, looked naaasty. Glad hes alright.
And those VIs he was wearing were niiice, got a real good look cause they kept zooming in after the ankle roll
laugh.gif
(can we get a true Laker colorway, Nike
nerd.gif
)

Also, Im going to my first Laker game on Friday against T-Wolves, any tips
nerd.gif
I already got my parking spot picked since I went to school a block or two down from Staples. Any good joints around that area? Im not tryin to pay $25 for a beer and a hot dog
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

OUCH.

25rmiic.jpg

Video:�

Didn't watch the game. But heard he still played
pimp.gif
Dude is in fact a Soldier! Nobody else would be doing that if that happened to them. Guarantee wheel chairs, stretches, ambulances will be all over the place.

When Kobe went out, Blake hit a 3, Odom w/ the and-1, Blake w/ another 3, and someone else hit a bucket... and all 4 baskets gave someone else an assist. Ball movement.

When Kobe came back, he was CHUCKING.

#jussayin

I just can't hail that man's praises. Sorry, y'all.
laugh.gif
It's been 15 years and I've tried a number of times along the way; I just can't get down w/ his brand of basketball. *shrug*

And of course Bynum had a GREAT game and was definitely a presence underneath, CP, but the issue has never been productivity; the issue is the missed time. :/

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

When Kobe went out, Blake hit a 3, Odom w/ the and-1, Blake w/ another 3, and someone else hit a bucket... and all 4 baskets gave someone else an assist. Ball movement.

#jussayin

laugh.gif
It's been 15 years and I've tried a number of times along the way; I just can't get down w/ his brand of basketball. *shrug*

And of course Bynum had a GREAT game and was definitely a presence underneath, CP, but the issue has never been productivity; the issue is the missed time. :/

exactly. whenwe had trash surrounding him it was ok for him to be a chucker but now that they have a team capable of winning even when hes not shooting, hes still chucking. he plays within the offense and feeds the ball inside and we win easily. but instead he forced it once again and made it closer than it should have been.

i just dont get the guy. how many years in the league? and his basketball iq is still the same if not worse than when he entered the league? come on son. you shoot 90 minutes after the game? that aint going to do $%$$. start playing like a true leader and sacrifice your shots forthe better of the  team. its not that hard man. if it wasnt for his garbage shooting and decision making they would have beat the heat. that loss would have KILLED miami. but instead he gave um new life andthey will probably start playing crazy good again. all because of his stupidity.

As much I'm gonna not like saying this, but I agree.

Look how well they were executing the pick and roll, Blake, Brown, Odom, and Bynum were making it look like a cake walk.

Lakers were something like a +7 when Kobe went down, and then he came back, Mavs went on a mini run.

Ball movement.

Couldn't agree more...it pains me to watch Kobe catch the ball then proceed to hold it until the shot clock is low and shoot. No pump fake, jab step, no fart to get the guy to back off. Nothing.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

#jussayin

laugh.gif

if it wasnt for his garbage shooting and decision making they would have beat the heat. that loss would have KILLED miami. but instead he gave um new life andthey will probably start playing crazy good again. all because of his stupidity.

i dont know where in the hell we would be if we lost....  but kobe shooting like that is what makes kobe kobe... he is the definition of a pure SG... the same shots he does miss is the same shots he can make... do i wonder why in the hell did he shoot that shot? yeah.. im just glad he didnt make it...

Back
Top Bottom