[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

We about to have more PG troubles today
30t6p3b.gif

CP with 24, 20, 7, and 4 steals tonight
laugh.gif

Anybody have a link to tonight's game? Department of Homeland Security put in work on my favorite sports sites.

good game for Pau and Fisher.
Artest finally switch to a new shoes. I think it helped him play a bit better

Bench was atrocious though, 15pts
eek.gif

EDIT: Watching Lamar post game, I feel like son wants to tell the truth, snitch on Kobe and complain how !@#%++$ bad they are, but he holds back. 

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Bench was atrocious though, 15pts
eek.gif

EDIT: Watching Lamar post game, I feel like son wants to tell the truth, snitch on Kobe and complain how !@#%++$ bad they are, but he holds back. 

Vid of LO post game?

You'll be wrong about that one too
wink.gif

Lakeshow aint losing more than 2 games on this trip

"Pau knows who he is," Jackson said. "He's tenacious. I like him to be aggressive offensively. He's always a willing passer. The one thing I'm on him about is getting that first rebound. Don't let them knock it out of your hands. Don't let them knock it away.
"Otherwise, all this talk about how aggressive he is or how aggressive he isn't falls on deaf ears. He totally gets it. He is who he is. We're not going to make him into (Boston's Kevin) Garnett. He's not going to go around and punch guys in the (groin). He's too nice of a guy.

Phil taking a shot at KG.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

"Pau knows who he is," Jackson said. "He's tenacious. I like him to be aggressive offensively. He's always a willing passer. The one thing I'm on him about is getting that first rebound. Don't let them knock it out of your hands. Don't let them knock it away.
"Otherwise, all this talk about how aggressive he is or how aggressive he isn't falls on deaf ears. He totally gets it. He is who he is. We're not going to make him into (Boston's Kevin) Garnett. He's not going to go around and punch guys in the (groin). He's too nice of a guy.

Phil taking a shot at KG.
laugh.gif

Phil only speaks the truth.  
at the 0:58 second mark
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

intially watching that game i didnt think kg did that but when they showed the replay, i was like
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ kg. yeah pau is finesse player and cant make him a tough guy because thats not his game

Lol Phillip never shows all his cards, but when he does he keep it a hunnit. Kg OD for that %$$#.

So word is we're one of the teams D12 wants to come to if Orlando fails to improve over the next few seasons. Slow day, just fodder to banter about
laugh.gif

D12 in 2012/2013: we have a team option on Drew and Dwight has a player option for that same season
nerd.gif

Get the wheels starting to turn Mitch!

Back
Top Bottom