[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by KenJi714

But Kobe will be OLD by 2013 .
laugh.gif
  So?  

There will still be Lakers after Kobe.  Starting with Dwight would be a decent place to begin, no? 

D12, Love, Ebanks, Mayo, Westbrook.  Your 2013 LA Lakers. 
pimp.gif

Do it CP Mitch. 

True, but then we'll get Blake the following season so it'll be all good
pimp.gif
The Saga continues...

indifferent.gif
If you meant that he'll be in the league for 15 years. Then yeah I agree with you!

But if you meant that he's old because he'll be 33-34, then please off yourself!

If you think he won't find any motivation to take care of his body and staying healthy because D12 is coming to the Lakers, then by all means, gather some Dragon Balls, make a wish to come back to life.... then off yourself again!

^
i dont think there is, i know adhtv just got blocked. im actually watching it on my mobile pass.

nice kobe slam
pimp.gif
 i remember when there was a drought of him on that cover.

damn is young gonna have a career high. typical Laker basketball!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

indifferent.gif
If you meant that he'll be in the league for 15 years. Then yeah I agree with you!

But if you meant that he's old because he'll be 33-34, then please off yourself!

If you think he won't find any motivation to take care of his body and staying healthy because D12 is coming to the Lakers, then by all means, gather some Dragon Balls, make a wish to come back to life.... then off yourself again!

QFT.

Some real disrespectful Laker fans in here always doubting KB one way or another.

He'll still be putting up 25 a game easily if he wants to and it will still be his team.

2013 is only 2 years away, he just put up 41 against the Celtics defense the other night. Hard to believe he'll be as old and unable to play as some of you make it seem in just two years smh.

F'ing Laker not putting a team away again and letting them hang around to pull off a upset.

Don't get too worked up...I watch the Grizzlies regularly, they go on these scoring runs every game.

Pau playing like complete TRASH tonight.

Not hustling. Getting out rebounded, missing free throws, mid range game is garbage tonight. Soft +#% post up game.

Ron again getting steals but can't finish on the break away with a layup or dunk.

Also seen some BS calls tonight that never get called:

Kobe getting the Barkley rule 5 second back down call called against him.

Shannon getting the Reggie Miller leg kick out offensive foul called against him.

Back
Top Bottom