[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

lamar odum sit down. That was lucky
laugh.gif

Tonight is a game where Kobe is being to passive tonight where he's forcing passes leading to turnovers and points for the other team.

Dude needs to go into Black Mamba mode put away this team and close out the game.

Good no call where Ron bulldozed Tony Allen on that rebound.

2 Grizzlies should have got called at least twice for hacking him.

Odom & Artest are the reason why the Lakers win tonight when Pau & Kobe played like TRASH tonight.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Tonight is a game where Kobe is being to passive tonight where he's forcing passes leading to turnovers and points for the other team.

Dude needs to go into Black Mamba mode put away this team and close out the game.
he doesnt need to. the guys are stepping up at the moment.

lol @ this free throw shooting... these guys make millions btw hahaha... lakers doing a good job being scrappy though.

Lakers team defense was good tonight.

It also looks like so far early on this road trip that the wake up call Mitch & Magic sent to Ron Ron is working.

He seems a little more focused and is playing a little better where at least he's playing aggressive on offense and is looking for shots.

Now the real test on this road trip begins

Thursday @ Boston, then road back to back at MSG against the Knicks, @ Orlando Sunday, and then another road back to back @ Charlotte which is usually a road loss.

If Lakers manage to go 7-0 or 6-1 on this trip then I'll start to believe they are back to defending they're title and have a legit shot at the 3peat.

--Ok ok ok I was wrong about this one too.
--But come Thursday, the Celtics will embarras the Lakers on national TV. Again.
--Celtics 107 Lakers 91 Final.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Ok ok ok I was wrong about this one too.
--But come Thursday, the Celtics will embarras the Lakers on national TV. Again.
--Celtics 107 Lakers 91 Final.

Thanks for the stone cold lock win for that game with that doom & gloom pessimistic reverse psychology stuff
laugh.gif

If y'all don't know how DARTH rolls here on NT when it comes to the Lakers and this thread then don't quote & reply back hating on him.

Heads up. If you got NBATV they are showing some show called "Lakers Unscripted" at 10PM tonight.

--Good lookin out MR J. Will be watchin that and thanks for havin my back.
--IMO, I think the only other W the Lakers will get on this trip is Cleveland. If they're lucky.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Good lookin out MR J. Will be watchin that and thanks for havin my back.
--IMO, I think the only other W the Lakers will get on this trip is Cleveland. If they're lucky.

No, Cavs will break their streak that night against the Lakers

Keep up the good work Darth
smokin.gif

Good win tonight despite all the missed free throws and turnovers 
sick.gif

Im hopin for a close game and a win against Boston.

Back
Top Bottom