[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

...couldn't believe my eyes...
ohwell.gif
...got boston on sunday...maybe they can pull that one off...

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Yea...Nice box out Lamar

it wasn't even about the box out as most of us think of it. it's the grabbing, pulling, pushing, artest arm-lock, the unwillingness to engage in contact that you can get away with on the last play(the refs aren't going to call it unless it's flagrant). cmon last play, and you just going to watch like everyone else in the stands?
indifferent.gif

not worried since they put up a fight. just don't let hornets be a 10+ loss.

KaDUKU, Lakers dont have Boston till next Thursday.
Slept over last night's L and Im over it.
In late spring it will be a distant memory.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

You are making it that much easier to make fun of u when Spurs lose. Great game Horrible ending as a laker fan
No really LOTS of LA fans called this a "must win". So yeah blame them not me.

Lots of LA fans?  Really?    
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please tell me who are these "lots" 

It was a good game to watch, and I respect the Spurs a lot. But.... 

You like to come in, run your mouth, then blame Laker fans for making you do what you do??   Laughable. 

You wet your panties even more when the Spurs play the Lakers, just for the fact that you get to talk about the Purple and Gold. 

You are nothing more than an instigator.  When the old men Spurs get swept again in the playoffs, don't come in here saying: 

"Oh I rather not be in the Finals if my team is gonna be down 3-2 going back home"     

4-3 on the road trip, just me being honest with how this team is playing

I'm not worried about San Antonio at all....all those 3's won't be falling in the playoffs

the only thing that worries me is not having HCA in the Finals....hopefully we end up with a better record than Boston and Miami and there's a lot of time left this season to accomplish that

GO LAKERS

maybe son was saying he didnt want his team to be in the finals down 3-2 because he already knows the spurs wouldnt have a chance in that situation. lol theres a reason why they got swept to begin with.

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You like to come in, run your mouth, then blame Laker fans for making you do what you do??   Laughable. 

You wet your panties even more when the Spurs play the Lakers, just for the fact that you get to talk about the Purple and Gold. 

You are nothing more than an instigator.  When the old men Spurs get swept again in the playoffs, don't come in here saying: 

"Oh I rather not be in the Finals if my team is gonna be down 3-2 going back home"     

You do know there are LA fans outside of NT right. Come on man think.

Ok yeah maybe the "Panic do it mitch" was alittle over done but my other post were not. I'm sorry for that one.
ohwell.gif

Yeah that was dumb of me saying that. I can laugh about it. We all have said some dumb %%%# before. Right?
laugh.gif

Ok yeah maybe the "Panic do it mitch" was alittle over done but my other post were not. I'm sorry for that one.
ohwell.gif

Yeah that was dumb of me saying that. I can laugh about it. We all have said some dumb %%%# before. Right?
laugh.gif

Obviously! But you damn well know you weren't referring to any one outside of NT. 
laugh.gif

Dude, you guys are on top, you don't need to be as cocky about it as "some" Laker fans are on the regular. 
laugh.gif

Take your shots now, all I know is that this team will be fine.  

We don't need a Spurs fan to keep repeating (
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
) the same old crap.  

See you when the next "panic" button will be pushed by the Media and the fans. 

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah that was very "newb" of you. Of course im speaking basketball wise
laugh.gif

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
) the same old crap.  

I don't think its the same old carp but if you do that's fine. I only post in here on the odd times when the SPURS play LA.
nerd.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif

I hope at the end it comes out the same on both sides. Symmetry.
nerd.gif

Nope only when the SPURS play LA. Maybe not even then because by then both games will be meaningless.
Always a great game betweeen these two teams.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Noob of me being a prisoner of the moment. Oh will.
laugh.gif

I know that loss hurt. Those kind of losses stay with you for a bit honestly. If you look at Kobe's face when that ball went in he looked so sick. I am interested to see the Lakers body language and how they come out the next game.

FrenchBlue23 wrote:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
) the same old crap.  

I don't think its the same old carp but if you do that's fine. I only post in here on the odd times when the SPURS play LA.
nerd.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif

I hope at the end it comes out the same on both sides. Symmetry.
nerd.gif

Nope only when the SPURS play LA. Maybe not even then because by then both games will be meaningless.
Always a great game betweeen these two teams.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Noob of me being a prisoner of the moment. Oh will.
laugh.gif

Why are you always in this thread? I've never seen a more annoying Nt'er than you because unlike the trolls, you're serious.

is anyone really worried about that Spurs team we saw last night?

if the answer is no, then we need to focus on getting a better record than Boston and Miami and that is still very possible to achieve this season

Not really worried about the Spurs per se...
Worried about the Lakers. The urgency isnt there.
After June 08 they played every game with fire.
Even after June 09 they played with intensity.

This year though, they seem content and satiated with 2 rings.
Alot can happen in 90 days so we'll see I guess...

PANIC!!!

DO IT
MITCH!!!

id rather have my team NOT be in the finals down 3-2 heading back home
nerd.gif

like ive said before i give this team the benefit of the a doubt being they are the back-to-back champs and its really hard to repeat let alone a 3peat. doo wouldnt know anything about that.
nerd.gif
wink.gif

tough loss but at least we didnt get blown out like i predicted. oh well on to this eastern roadie

This grammy trip will be a true test of how good this Laker team will be this season. Mitch has made a move around this time the past 3 seasons. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm sure Mitch and Jerry are still on the phone looking for something. I don't doubt that.
no trade is going to happen. we all know well that mitch's trades have been on the hush hush.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm sure Mitch and Jerry are still on the phone looking for something. I don't doubt that.
no trade is going to happen. we all know well that mitch's trades have been on the hush hush.

Yeah, I don't see a trade coming at all, unless it's out of nowhere of course. 
This team is already built to win, everyone just needs to set their priorities after the all-star break. 

Lakers dont need to trade. They need to focus, play with urgency and get healthy.
All of which they are not doing right now.
Spurs, Celtics, Heat etc are chasing after their ring and the Lakers seem to be running in place.

Loss last night pissed me the hell off, I know that.

But once again, I find myself actually HOPING we meet up with the Spurs in a playoff series.

With chances to go back and study and show up against the same team the next day, the Spurs wouldn't win 2 games in a series against us.

Actually, the way recent Lakers/Spurs series have gone, winning 2 games might be too generous of me.
laugh.gif

23ska909red02 wrote:
Loss last night pissed me the hell off, I know that.

But once again, I find myself actually HOPING we meet up with the Spurs in a playoff series.

With chances to go back and study and show up against the same team the next day, the Spurs wouldn't win 2 games in a series against us.

Actually, the way recent Lakers/Spurs series have gone, winning 2 games might be too generous of me.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Could use your help in here lately, man. 
laugh.gif

Fightin the wolves off givin me carpel tunnel.  Get on the grind, I need a day off.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Not really worried about the Spurs per se...
Worried about the Lakers. The urgency isnt there.
After June 08 they played every game with fire.
Even after June 09 they played with intensity.

This year though, they seem content and satiated with 2 rings.
Alot can happen in 90 days so we'll see I guess...
cause there is no urgency. its just going through the motions, until they reach the play offs. the loss yesterday sucked. but it's still nothing serious for people to start screaming: TRADE!... people need to relax and wait till the playoffs starts

Back
Top Bottom