[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Blow it up man
laugh.gif

But for real, tough loss, can't allow a team to get 3 possessions at the end of the game.

Total fail on Odoms part. Knowing someone will try to tip in Jump up atleast even if your not going to contest

Here come the waves of panic and chaos in Lakers land.
laugh.gif
ESPN will be all over this by tomorrow noon

Im surprised that Phil went with Blake instead of Fish in the end... Blake got burned badly at times, Man our PG situation sucks

--This team is a joke.
--If they actually rally themselves and threepeat, I will ban myself until my birthday of 2012. April 6. Im putting my $ on no threepeat.
--CP is good at talking sense. Im not. But youre wrong this time CP. Spurs will send us fishing in mid May. Quote me.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

You are making it that much easier to make fun of u when Spurs lose. Great game Horrible ending as a laker fan
No really LOTS of LA fans called this a "must win". So yeah blame them not me.

They call the Parker charge and everyone in here smiling. Sometimes the bounces don't go your way. Not a big deal. Go to the next game, move on. They played better right? So Yall should be happy then.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Damn this L is painful . Now the Spurs will probably have home court advantage smh

Season isn't over. I'll start worrying in April. Maybe the April 12 match up against the Spurs will have a meaning to who obtains home court throughout the west.

I doubt any trades will fall through for the Lakers this season as well.

Game was disappointing because of the last second win from the Spurs. Why wasn't Bynum in? and DAMN YOU ODOM!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom