[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

No one gives a @!** about you guy's girl preferences. You should be worried about your game 7 hero mentally checking out.

kobe

The Lakers Nation  Kobe Bryant on critics: "Don't know, don't care," Kobe Bryant said when asked if the team was being criticized too harshly. "People that criticize, they can all kiss my ###. I don't give a s---. I really don't. I keep the train moving. We're gonna keep on moving and in June, they'll say nothing. For now, it's good talk...

Well, Kobe has been criticized his whole career. He's like the Bizzaro Michael Jordan. Even when he does right...It's wrong.

Speaking of Kobe, he's having a VERY underrated season.

He got that bounce in his step too.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

No one gives a @!** about you guy's girl preferences. You should be worried about your game 7 hero mentally checking out.
uhhhmm
eyes.gif

you're obviously mad for some apparent reason.
laugh.gif
 why would we worry about artest? if you were familiar with this thread, you'd know i only worry if we are in an elimination game in the postseason. 

kobe is right. playing in LA, hes been through too much to be listening to the critics   

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Why do you think I wifed her up?
laugh.gif
 I been with all different types of girls... Boricuas were the ones that did it for me though!

Haha and yeah she has 4 sisters... .. ... but they're all wifed up too!
laugh.gif

Crazy thing! I remember CP asking about your girl a while back and remember telling my Girl Friend of the story and that your girls pic reminded me of her.  I had no idea she was Puerto Rican, it just so happens that my girl is also a boricua. I'm from PR also and we both reside in the island.  You ever been? btw you are absolutely right my man boricuas are the best! and to all you homies looking for that kind of girl to wife up come visit the island I'll give you a tour myself!!! 
laugh.gif

Hoping for a good game tomorrow against the leagues best.
The Lakers havent proved themselves yet, but a win tomorrow would be a good start.

And I hope no trades are made regarding anyone on the starting lineup, I think they just need to focus.

Originally Posted by hunter2k4

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Why do you think I wifed her up?
laugh.gif
 I been with all different types of girls... Boricuas were the ones that did it for me though!

Haha and yeah she has 4 sisters... .. ... but they're all wifed up too!
laugh.gif

Crazy thing! I remember CP asking about your girl a while back and remember telling my Girl Friend of the story and that your girls pic reminded me of her.  I had no idea she was Puerto Rican, it just so happens that my girl is also a boricua. I'm from PR also and we both reside in the island.  You ever been? btw you are absolutely right my man boricuas are the best! and to all you homies looking for that kind of girl to wife up come visit the island I'll give you a tour myself!!! 
laugh.gif

Light skin Boricuas FTW! 
laugh.gif

And no, her family goes to PR all the time, we plan on going some time, just as I will take her to Hawaii, to show my part of the culture. Pics of YOUR girl?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 never said you did.

yeah ive been with majority filipino/white girls
devil.gif
. but of course ive been with a couple of mexicanas and 2 white girls. but never a boricua or hawaiian or a full blooded black girl.
what part of vegas you stay at bro?

Yeah bro... you need to get on the boat man, it really changes your perspective on females
laugh.gif
 jk.

I been living on all sides in Vegas bro... used to live near Summerlin, Henderson, but now I live in South Vegas.

You sound mad? Why is that? And how about no, Laker fans don't need to get worried, we know what's going on. You sound like a bandwagoner that just tuned in for the Boston game. We don't get worried!

...hopefully lakers have a good showin against the squirts...cuz they comin off that L so u know they gonna try n get some revenge for it...

Originally Posted by Nermindee

kobe

The Lakers Nation  Kobe Bryant on critics: "Don't know, don't care," Kobe Bryant said when asked if the team was being criticized too harshly. "People that criticize, they can all kiss my ###. I don't give a s---. I really don't. I keep the train moving. We're gonna keep on moving and in June, they'll say nothing. For now, it's good talk...

And ya'll wonder why I back this dude. @#$% everybody, stay the course.
pimp.gif

How many of you guys would trade Artest to bring Ariza back? Don't know if its N.O. would be interested but its just something I was thinking about. I don't think I would trade Artest, his offense and shot selection have been horrible, but I don't think anyone can guard Lebron or Pierce as well as he can

smh at Joe Smith and Derek Character bringing Ron Artest's play down with the studio sessions...
indifferent.gif

joe smith is on three songs on my mixtape. make sure yal down load it of ronartest.com12 minutes ago via web
me joe smith and derrick character got a song called wat it sounds like its dope15 minutes ago via web

laugh.gif

--All of us should already know that ESPN are just a bunch of clowns. Period.
--LA must win tomorrow. And they shall. All this hoopla will die down.

LA losing tomorrow . Just watch. It will be chaos in Lakers land. Panic everywhere. Trade rumors will be on headlines.
laugh.gif

Can't wait. Im a Lakers fan but i'll have my money on the Spurs.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

A must win game in February for the repeat champs?
eek.gif

Wow how the mighty have fallen.
30t6p3b.gif
 I just want a great game is all. Nothing more nothing less.

Well I made a post in general
laugh.gif
But I was so giddy yesterday when I saw this I had to post it in here where I know it would be appreciated

7ef26402675727af032ed1fb02034a3fec25f9f4.jpg

aab261624553d7a80d6e0df84adb6ba08a59ed6c.jpg

Originally Posted by mco85

How many of you guys would trade Artest to bring Ariza back? Don't know if its N.O. would be interested but its just something I was thinking about. I don't think I would trade Artest, his offense and shot selection have been horrible, but I don't think anyone can guard Lebron or Pierce as well as he can

i would, in fact i never wanted him to leave. was a WAAAAY better fit on offense. Better shooter, plus he was a GREAT slasher. Played very well off the ball which was exactly what we need when kobe is looking to facilitate. on the other hand ariza was also good for times when kobe was chuckin b/c he never turned spectator, he was always slashing putting himself in position for high percentage baskets.

as for defense its arguable, its arizas offense that gives him the edge...

awesome cake bro! what color cake? white, chocolate, yellow? happy 23rd.

I hope the lakers win today. I dont necessarily expect them too, but as with every game we play, I kno they have the ability. I'd prefer if mr. glass was playing, but that's not looking good smh. so hopefully pau can find some toughness to bully timmy a lil bit. spurs hav no answers for kb...wait..who does? pffft. but manu and tp have been on a tear lately as well, so we should try and at least slow them. Luke shouldnt see any minutes tonite.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

A must win game in February for the repeat champs?
eek.gif

Wow how the mighty have fallen.
30t6p3b.gif
 I just want a great game is all. Nothing more nothing less.
I would say it's a must win in terms of records and standings, especially if we're looking to make a push for that #1 seed soon.

This is a chance to record an L for SA and W for LA in one night.

Must win.

Back
Top Bottom