[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

CP going in on Stein. Get 'em CP.
And that Pau Gasol "Black Swan" pic is so disturbing 
laugh.gif

I mean, the whole point is, he could very well be 100% true on this.  Ron could want out.  Ron and agent don't want to get fined, they can't say a word.  Deny everything.  Ok, great. 

So how do we know ANYTHING that Stein says is true then, if he KNOWS that nobody can speak on it?  He could write Blake Griffin wants to be traded NOW, get a ton of readings, ratings, clicks on his profile and what not, the whole world is talkin about him, Blake denies everything, but Stein just sits there and says, "blake doesn't want to get fined"  And that's ok? 
sick.gif

Naw, I'm not on that plan.  If Ron told Mitch he wants to be traded, ok then, fine, but writing stories over and over about trade rumors and then saying you and your sources are above reproach ain't legit imo. 

I like that New Orlean trade
pimp.gif

Something telling me Lakes will get a block buster trade toward the All Stars break

The way I view Mitch publicly saying that he would be open to making a trade is: Him just frustrated and trying to motivate & light a fire under the !*+ of this team.

No trades are going to happen.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Phil need to play Ebanks instead of Puke Walton smh.

Phil never has given rookies a lot of playing time in either Chicago or LA.

Once Barnes is back Ebanks will be back in the NBDL.

I just can't wait until All-Star break so all you dudes can shut the hell up!
laugh.gif

The beginning of the season, all I read was "Man this team is scary!" "Oh yeahhhh the killer B's" "Lakers definitely getting 3peat"

And now it's "We need to trade Pau and Artest"
laugh.gif
 Seriously? Pau? The same guy that helped us get into 3 straight finals, winning 2 titles? Or Artest? The guy that helped us beat Boston?

All i'm trying to say is the only thing killing the Lakers is rest period, they just need to rest their legs! I mean this team played 3 straight years into June, then practicing at the same time as everyone else. And also in the last 3 years Pau, Kobe and Lamar have been playing for their Country.

They get NO break! Trust me, come All Star break, I expect to see the Lakers we saw the beginning of the year. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

The beginning of the season, all I read was "Man this team is scary!" "Oh yeahhhh the killer B's" "Lakers definitely getting 3peat"

laugh.gif
 Seriously? Pau? The same guy that helped us get into 3 straight finals, winning 2 titles? Or Artest? The guy that helped us beat Boston?

All i'm trying to say is the only thing killing the Lakers is rest period, they just need to rest their legs! I mean this team played 3 straight years into June, then practicing at the same time as everyone else. And also in the last 3 years Pau, Kobe and Lamar have been playing for their Country.

They get NO break! Trust me, come All Star break, I expect to see the Lakers we saw the beginning of the year. 
pimp.gif

First, your avy is hot.  Do you have any other pics to share? 

Second, Do you have any other pics to share? 

Third, you sound like me smart.  Good work. 

Fourth, see First and Second. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Bro wasn't it you? (Sorry if I mistaked you for another Laker fan)... anyway, somebody asked about my avy and who she was.

That's the wifey! And yes, she's a sport fanatic, and yes she watches games with me. And last but not least, YES she is a Lakers fan!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yup, that was me.  I just remembered when you said it was the wife.  I asked this a few months back too. 

Congrats again. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 Bro wasn't it you? (Sorry if I mistaked you for another Laker fan)... anyway, somebody asked about my avy and who she was.

That's the wifey! And yes, she's a sport fanatic, and yes she watches games with me. And last but not least, YES she is a Lakers fan!
pimp.gif
well i think i already asked you this but...

whats up with the wahines brah?
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Just remember you Laker fans have to keep watching
so the ratings will stay up. If those tv ratings go lower
than San Antonio, Captain Stern won't let you win this one.

30t6p3b.gif
 NBA sucks (I hear a whistle blowing somewhere)

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
well i think i already asked you this but...

whats up with the wahines brah?
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 I remember you asking me that! Y'all should come through Vegas, there's a lot of island girls residing here for some reason.

But my girl isn't Wahine.... she's Boricua!
pimp.gif
 Puerto Rican beast mode - ON!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yup, that was me.  I just remembered when you said it was the wife.  I asked this a few months back too. 

Congrats again. 
laugh.gif

Thanks man! And yeah, she hasn't been able to catch some of the games lately, nursing school is taking a lot of her time. But we plan on going to the Clippers game on Spring Break.

ooh boricua
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. nice one bro. never had one of those. does she have a sister?
laugh.gif

man you can find anything and everything in vegas though.
devil.gif

Why do you think I wifed her up?
laugh.gif
 I been with all different types of girls... Boricuas were the ones that did it for me though!

Haha and yeah she has 4 sisters... .. ... but they're all wifed up too!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 never said you did.

yeah ive been with majority filipino/white girls
devil.gif
. but of course ive been with a couple of mexicanas and 2 white girls. but never a boricua or hawaiian or a full blooded black girl.
what part of vegas you stay at bro?

Back
Top Bottom