[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

"I think we have to," Johnson said. "We have to do something. The Lakers are not responding and two things showed me that -- the Miami Heat Christmas game and then the Boston Celtics game [on Sunday]. When you don't get up for your two biggest games during the season and you have flat performances, then you have to start looking at trade possibilities to improve the team and bring some energy to the team and bring some new life to the team."

30t6p3b.gif

This is getting borderline pathetic. 

Did we or did we not get MURKED last Christmas as well?  Same as this year.  Was everyone clamoring last year for the players to get traded?  (other then Sasha
laugh.gif

What the hell is wrong with people?  Boo hoo, we lost the two biggest regular season games of the year, what will we do? 
roll.gif

When you don't get up for 2 regular season games, you have to start looking at trade possibilities?  The @#$%? 

we could package shannon, ratlieff, luke, character or ebanks and a draft and cash for him if the numbers workout.

Realism. 

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 bynum. damn.

but this was expected. dude always finds a way to get hurt during january RIGHT BEFORE our big 7 game road trip!

Bean with two terrible shots to close this one out, get it to Kardashian!

seems like kobe and gasol have some quiet beef going on just from reading their body languages. 

Pau is playin SOFT again, kobe playin like his #8 days again(tryin to do too much by himself)

Its funny for me to say this after all these years, but lamar is the most consistant laker right now

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Pau is playin SOFT again, kobe playin like his #8 days again(tryin to do too much by himself)

Its funny for me to say this after all these years, but lamar is the most consistant laker right now

He's also the reason we're going to overtime by leaving Scola wide open.

We have the absolute worst last second plays after timeouts...

Lakers better not F up my birthday this early

Back
Top Bottom