OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

You know what all I have to say is I didn't do damage to your rep by creating the same ID on different Laker forums on the internet.

Your doing enough damage yourself the way your going about this and being immature about this.
laugh.gif

Funny thing is, we've chilled and gone to games together, and you ain't brought it up once that you go by KB8SD on other forums knowing damn well you jacked it from me.

You even stole my damn avy homie, the one I made. You ain't ask me for it. You took it, since I tagged it with KB8SD. And you're using it, pretending you created it.

But whatever, I could give a flying rats butt who's the biggest Laker fan out of SD. All I know is I'm a Laker fan through and through, regardless of what other basketball jerseys I wear or who other basketball players I'm a fan of. I'm not limited to just the Lakers just because I'm a Laker fan. I'm a basketball fan first, get that straight.

So stay being the first to make the threads and stay being the biggest Laker fan out of SD, because in the end, ain't no one care if you are. We just know you ain't honest G, that's real talk. That's why I called your !@# out.

Unlike you I dont take NT and internet forums as seriously as you or get mad and all butt hurt or some stuff like this.

Go ahead roast away all you want.

You don't take NT seriously? Homie, how many times you been banned? For real though? That's why Kidskillz ain't around cuz you got banned. I ain't never been banned from NT. So don't come at me about taking NT serious.

It's just the principles. You a thief. If you would have admitted to it, then it would have been cool. But you didn't.
For the record I only be banned once here on NT and it was nothing related to Lakers, Kobe, or any sports related. I got banned because I joking made a comment in the general forum about the movie Transformers 2 movie trailer.

So I seriously don't know where your going with that.

Honestly I don't care who the biggest Laker fan in is SD is. I'd rather be called a Laker HOMER like you have been calling me on here and digging up posts I made on other Laker forums to prove your point, than to be a Laker fan like yourself who claims he's hardcore & die hard Laker fan and yet have a history of rooting for the Clippers and being a Jordan slurper during Jordan's prim years.

Also as for confronting me about using your KB8SD ID on other Laker forums like you said we've rolled to Laker game together and you yourself could have brought your beef about me using your KB8SD ID. Heck you have my cell # and know where I live in SD.
roll.gif

Jordan Slurper? Right, act like you ain't buy Jordans before super hard core die hard Laker fan.

Who wasn't a fan of Jordan? Spike Lee is a diehard hardcore Knicks fan and he's a Jordan slurper. So you're argument with that is definitely null and void. Hell even Kobe is a Jordan fan. So I really don't know where you're going with that.

Any day of the week I'd take Magic over MJ. But that would be dumb of me not to acknowledge how great Michael Jordan really is.

And as far as bringing it up goes, homie, I just found out about this last season on my own terms googling KB8SD. I brought this up numerous times in last season's thread. Did I call you out? Nope. I knew it was you though. But your whole "I'm going to decide to put LET'S GO LAY-KURZ" in the opening post for your exclusive Laker game day threads, pushed it.

It's the principles man. I don't know if you understand that or not, regardless if it's only an e-identity. The fact is, I wouldn't give a crap if it was just some random dude that I didn't know off the internet. It's a big world. But the fact that I know you in person, you know me in person, and that KB8SD is my sn, and you've known that, then to rob my sn and play it off like it's yours even if it's on different laker forums, makes me question your character as a person. Real talk.

Hell, you could have even joked about it and just let me know. But you didn't. It's just hilarious at the fact that you're impersonating or taking from, someone you actually know. That's where my beef is.
Hold up here. I admit to using your fan ID of KB8SD on other Laker forums on the internet. But I created those accounts before I even knew who youwere in real life or here on NT. Also your claim about me trying impersonate you is reck less and is plain non sense. I have not copied any comments you madehere on NT and used them on any of the other Laker forums. Also real talk here we've chilled together before and I never once tried or pulled anything thatwould cause you to think I was trying to do anything malicious to hurt you or your family or friends. Like internet fraud or identity theft or trying to useyour social security # or some other BS. Also you know for fact that I work for the military as a government contractor and have a top secret government issuedclearance level. So seriously & real talk quit with the non sense of me trying to impersonate you, trying to pull identity theft, or do anything harm fullor malicious towards you.

Also real talk here we've chilled together before and I never once tried or pulled anything that would cause you to think I was trying to do anything malicious to hurt you or your family or friends.

I have no idea why you said that, but that absolutely had nothing to do with what we're talking about. Nor did I say that either. You're trippin. Bigtime. That's just weird.
I have not copied any comments you made here on NT and used them on any of the other Laker forums.
I don't give a crap about comments. You took my damn ZKII avy knowing damn well I made it even when I tagged it so you could use onLakersground for your KB8SD sn. Don't front like you didn't know me then cuz I went with you to the Sonics game when Kobe debuted 24 and he was stillwearing the ZKIs.
Also you know for fact that I work for military as government contractor and have top secret government issued clearance level. So seriously & real talk quit with the non sense of me trying to impersonate you, trying to pull identity theft, or do anything harm full or malicious towards you.
No seriously, you're trippin. I'm calling you out for taking my NT name, and my avy, and calling it yours on other boards and you'retalking about identity theft, harm, and malicious acts. For real though, where'd you get that from?
roll.gif

I'm questioning your character man, in regards to originality. I'm not on Chargers.com or Lakersground calling myself Bolt55, Image619, orKidskillz858. Why would I do that? I know those people and I've got much more respect for them than to do that.

Principles dude. Principles.

Ok, beef is squashed.

Hope you guys enjoyed the pre Lakers/Clippers game entertainment.
laugh.gif

Now on with the show.
pimp.gif

Ok, beef is squashed.

Hope you guys enjoyed the pre Lakers/Clippers game entertainment.
laugh.gif

Now on with the show.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Co sign. The beef has been squashed.

Lets get back to tonight game, Laker, Kobe, subjects, and the rest of the season gripes aboout the team, and why the Lakers will or will not repeat thisseason.

i just dont understand phil sometimes with his rotations..
some games he has kobe playing to start the 4th without a break and were up but when were down by 6 you're going to keep him in the bench till 6 minutemark..

i blame this one on him ... rested kobe a little too long especially when we were tied 83-83 for at least 4 possessions straight.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

Ok, hats off to the Clippers. They simply outplayed the Lakers tonight. No excuses. On to the next one.

Shannon Brown needs to start
smh.gif

Luke will probably do a decent job playing point forward and also taking Powell's minutes
sick.gif
smh.gif

Sasha, Fisher, Powell, and Farmar
sick.gif

Bynum's effort and heart
indifferent.gif

^^^^

Nah man I don't blame Phil for tonight's loss. What he was doing in the 4th was testing the Lakers bench players tonight and was trying to get themfrom relying on Kobe to bail the Lakers out again. He's done this before in the past with both his Laker & Bulls teams, even it means sacrificing aregular season game.

Like I said in the official game thread. Tonight is a perfect example where the Lakers relied to much on Kobe & Kobe reverted back the 05-06 Kobe where hetried to carry the Lakers to a win tonight.

I think phil needed to have let odom play the whole 4th quarter. It is not like Odom was using up a lot of energy out there.

he had Josh Powell, Artest, Sasha, Brown, and Bynum when the game was tied and the lakers could not get over the hump

all of those player really can't score 1 on 1 nor are they play makers
it really was a winnable game up until that point

Artest should have been on Craig Smith because odom can not guard stronger players (i.e. scola)

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Bynum's effort and heart
indifferent.gif
I have faith in this dude Bynum, at times I do see alot of effort, but definitely see no heart at all. I think Kareem needs to show this dude somemental and spiritual guidance
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Bynum's effort and heart
indifferent.gif
I have faith in this dude Bynum, at times I do see alot of effort, but definitely see no heart at all. I think Kareem needs to show this dude some mental and spiritual guidance
laugh.gif
The frustrating thing with Bynum is he will go through stretches where he will play great on offense & defense and look like the Laker nextfranchise player after Kobe retires. Then he reverts back and plays like CRAP and looks and plays more like Elden Campbell .

Bynum's effort and heart
indifferent.gif
I have faith in this dude Bynum, at times I do see alot of effort, but definitely see no heart at all. I think Kareem needs to show this dude some mental and spiritual guidance
laugh.gif
The frustrating thing with Bynum is he will go through stretches where he will play great on offense & defense and look like the Laker next franchise player after Kobe retires. Then he reverts back and plays like CRAP and looks and plays more like Elden Campbell .
the thing i notice about Bynum is that he cant play against a real C's he only plays good when hes being guarded by F

Originally Posted by HAZE323

Bynum's effort and heart
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
The frustrating thing with Bynum is he will go through stretches where he will play great on offense & defense and look like the Laker next franchise player after Kobe retires. Then he reverts back and plays like CRAP and looks and plays more like Elden Campbell .
the thing i notice about Bynum is that he cant play against a real C's he only plays good when hes being guarded by F
Your right the couple times he has gone up against Yao whenever Yao hasn't been injured, it's been no contest and Yao dominates Drew. GregOden is another center who is way to injury prone and you can really measure how you can't measure who better between the 2 centers. Bynum against KrisKaman, Drew in the past has dominated him both offensively & defensively during the last 3 season they have played against each other. Drew against D12
laugh.gif
ok lets not even try to compare that match up.

Back
Top Bottom