OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

gg laker faithful
runrb9.jpg

see you guys next friday!

--Clippers played a good game. This team is way better than their record suggests.
--I dont like the loss cuz there is no way, no how we are gonna win in the Rose Garden on Friday. No chance. Its just one of those givens.

--LA Lakers @ Portland Trailblazers = L
--Being negative is my defense mechanism.
ohwell.gif

Ugh, bad loss last night.

But it's the Clippers super bowl.

Speaking of, it will be another teams super bowl tomorrow night, the whole town of Portland already gearing up. I heard rumors of some radio morons sayingsome negative things about Chick Hearn last night. Ima dig around and see if I can find proof of that, but it better not be the case.
smh.gif

My dude Prime called me last night, scope the pic he took of some type A douche Portland fan rollin around town here........

fb6352ece4258c3111866b3d2e0c43e086f83fc.pjpg

What kind of idiot gets personalized plates of a team they HATE?
sick.gif
roll.gif

And on top of that, it ain't even a saying they created, that's Boston's credit.

Tools.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Speaking of, it will be another teams super bowl tomorrow night, the whole town of Portland already gearing up. I heard rumors of some radio morons saying some negative things about Chick Hearn last night. Ima dig around and see if I can find proof of that, but it better not be the case.
smh.gif

My dude Prime called me last night, scope the pic he took of some type A douche Portland fan rollin around town here........

sick.gif
roll.gif

And on top of that, it ain't even a saying they created, that's Boston's credit.

Tools.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

didnt the beat LA chants start in san francisco by those pathetic giants fans?

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Our real super bowl is Battle of LA vol. postseason
runrb9.jpg
Ok now, you can relax.

*here's your pat on the head*

Just enjoy your win bro, let's not get ahead or ourselves.

That was a great win by the clippers, the game was over once it was 6-0. I'm serious.

Lakers never matched their energy, and Bdiddy showed flashes of his GSW days, unstoppable.

Phil's rotations were suspect as hell, he should have had a shorter leash on Dfish.

I'm not even gonna talk about Jordan Farmar running a fast break by himself 1on5 and he pulls up for a jumper, that pretty much sums up his mentality aboutthe game
indifferent.gif
bum +++.

How many shot attempts did Kobe take? Forced it quite a bit and we never really pounded the rock enough to Bynum ... and we got murked 52-30 in the paint
smh.gif
Reevaluate yourselves guys.

With that said, I hate when the Lakers play like they have some sort of switch they think they can turn on whenever they want because they don't.

Jiffyl00b:
knightngale:
Bynum's effort and heart
indifferent.gif

I have faith in this dude Bynum
WHY?!

Get me once and that's on you; get me twice and that's on ME.

I'm so done with this dude. If he's the future, we're in trouble, point blank, bottom line, period. He's not 'terrible' (Kwame wasterrible), but someone mentioned Elden Campbell earlier, and that's perfect. Would you build a franchise around Elden? No. He was serviceable, but not afranchise guy; such is this case with this overrated 'I'm going to try to be an All Star this year!' Bynum dude.

bright nikes:
How many shot attempts did Kobe take?
10-30, (2-7 from 3-land)
Odom: 3-11 (1-4)
Artest: 3-7 (2-3)

So our big three last night were SIXTEEN FOR FORTY-EIGHT. They shot FORTY-EIGHT TIMES... and filled the net SIXTEEN of those times.

sick.gif

(The rest of the team was 17-38, with Bynum's 7-16 leading the way)

runrb9.jpg
Ok now, you can relax.

laugh.gif
...1 game and dude already starts thinking postseason

from what i see right now is were playing lazy ball and the lack of motivation

Allready Stan:
the real l.a. team won
Nah, dude; the Lakers lost.

See, it's comments like THIS that cause people to roll out the championship banners and retired numbers.

Y'all need to help decorate the house before you start trying to claim that it's yours, because if you're not helping with the decorations,you're just renting.
wink.gif

Hell, the Sparks have put up some nice decorations, and they were just born in '97.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Allready Stan:
the real l.a. team won
Nah, dude; the Lakers lost.

See, it's comments like THIS that cause people to roll out the championship banners and retired numbers.

Y'all need to help decorate the house before you start trying to claim that it's yours, because if you're not helping with the decorations, you're just renting.
wink.gif

Hell, the Sparks have put up some nice decorations, and they were just born in '97.
laugh.gif

you tell em ska...it may be a clipper home game BUT look up and you see purple and gold banners...the sparks
laugh.gif

Speaking of, it will be another teams super bowl tomorrow night, the whole town of Portland already gearing up. I heard rumors of some radio morons saying some negative things about Chick Hearn last night. Ima dig around and see if I can find proof of that, but it better not be the case.
smh.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

Tools.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

CP get that game thread going for tomorrow's game .

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

bright nikes:
How many shot attempts did Kobe take?
10-30, (2-7 from 3-land)
Odom: 3-11 (1-4)
Artest: 3-7 (2-3)

So our big three last night were SIXTEEN FOR FORTY-EIGHT. They shot FORTY-EIGHT TIMES... and filled the net SIXTEEN of those times.

sick.gif

(The rest of the team was 17-38, with Bynum's 7-16 leading the way)

If the Lakers would of kept the score respectable. Kobe wouldn't have to throw up so many shots. Ugly loss, good win for the Clipps

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

roll.gif

Way ahead of ya bro. Thanks for savin it for me.
laugh.gif
Ichecked like 5 pages, thinkin "I KNOW dude gets those things off the ground quick as hell, where this one at?" Then I just figured it was a signfrom God for me to go ahead and start it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Seems to be a little trouble brewing up here as well, Blazers practice got cut short due to a big fight between Miller and Nate Mac.
eek.gif

But trust me ya'll, don't mean nothin, this city DESPISES us, so the crowd will push the Blazers to new depths to beat us, we'll be in for a fighttomorrow night.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

roll.gif

Way ahead of ya bro. Thanks for savin it for me.
laugh.gif
I checked like 5 pages, thinkin "I KNOW dude gets those things off the ground quick as hell, where this one at?" Then I just figured it was a sign from God for me to go ahead and start it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Seems to be a little trouble brewing up here as well, Blazers practice got cut short due to a big fight between Miller and Nate Mac.
eek.gif

But trust me ya'll, don't mean nothin, this city DESPISES us, so the crowd will push the Blazers to new depths to beat us, we'll be in for a fight tomorrow night.
Nah bro like Ice Cube said "you know how we do it"
laugh.gif
on here if I'm the person who starts a Laker game thread and the Lakers lose I won't start the next game thread. But if the Lakers win thatgame after a thread I started I'll keep rolling and creating the threads until the Lakers next loss.

runrb9.jpg
Ok now, you can relax.

hey hey hey you posted propaganda 1st
laugh.gif

also, what happened to yall in 06 postseason??
wink.gif

runrb9.jpg
Ok now, you can relax.

laugh.gif

wink.gif
Dudes talking like they've been winning Championships
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

runrb9.jpg
Ok now, you can relax.

laugh.gif

wink.gif
Dudes talking like they've been winning Championships
laugh.gif
Yeah man this Clipper fan is something else. You would think after a bunch of Laker fans on here gave the Clips props for winning last night inthe game thread that this dude would act & celebrate classy. But nope dude decided to come into the Laker season thread and start trolling.

Back
Top Bottom