OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

skip to 1:01

DO IT MITCH
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

went to last night's game.
eek.gif
eek.gif
is all i can say.

as much as i would hate on farmar, he definitely stepped up last night. if only, he could do that consistently. sasha did not play so great offense, buthe's pesky D definitely bothered marrow. now it's time to get ready for the kings.

LET'S

GO

LAYYY

KUURZZZ !!!!!
pimp.gif

PG- Fisher 24mpg/Brown24mpg
SG- Kobe 35mpg/Tmac-13mpg
SF-Artest 30mpg/Tmac-18mpg
PF-Gasol 18mpg/Odom 30mpg
C-Bynum 30mpg/Gasol18mpg

pimp.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

PG- Fisher 24mpg/Brown24mpg
SG- Kobe 35mpg/Tmac-13mpg
SF-Artest 30mpg/Tmac-18mpg
PF-Gasol 18mpg/Odom 30mpg
C-Bynum 30mpg/Gasol18mpg

pimp.gif

tongue.gif

Sounds good. BUT at the same time.....

T-Mac's $23 Mil contract just for the rest of this year
sick.gif
sick.gif

we dont have to get him this year...

If the rockets dont trade him, his value would DROP!!..its already low since they dont even play him..we can pick him up for a one year contract, it would be acontract year again for him, so he has no choice but to play hard to earn a better contract..hes still only 30 years old

lol someone should post that video in the tmac and rockets part ways thread. get everyone all mad in there hahaha

At the end, some team that's not gonna make the playoffs, will trade for him just to sell tickets.

Just the thought of T-Mac & Kobe on the same team was a little eerie to think about because it would be unfair to the rest of the NBA.

I'll piss on this idea REAL fast.

So you all want to put one non winner Artest on our team and temp fate, but now that's not good enough and you want to ADD another in TMac? 2 non winnerson our roster at the same time?

This is a good plan how?

I'm good, thanks. 1 non winner is all I can handle right now.

And I am so happy to know that Buss isn't gonna add 20 million to this year's salary, which would basically equal 40 million since we're alreadywell over the luxury tax.

So, 40 million dollars for old, brittle, injury prone, injury waiting to happen, non winning TMac? And you all wanna sign up for this? Great idea.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

So you all want to put one non winner Artest on our team and temp fate, but now that's not good enough and you want to ADD another in TMac? 2 non winners on our roster at the same time?

This is a good plan how?

And I am so happy to know that Buss isn't gonna add 20 million to this year's salary, which would basically equal 40 million since we're already well over the luxury tax.

So, 40 million dollars for old, brittle, injury prone, injury waiting to happen, non winning TMac? And you all wanna sign up for this? Great idea.
indifferent.gif
Only thing ill co-sign is the luxury tax.... hell us winning another ring, it still makes you say *ouch* when you think of 40 million beingpaid.... and not for Tmac,

now on the flip side T MAC.... to LA...... DO IT MITCH!!!!!! (not for the 23 million tho)
Kobe& TMac would be NASTY!!!!!!
it would never happen, cuz it wouldnt be fair at all.......
laugh.gif

^^^ relax... like we would really trade for him

Odom would have to be apart of the deal for salary reasons.. it just wouldnt happen

So you all want to put one non winner Artest on our team and temp fate, but now that's not good enough and you want to ADD another in TMac? 2 non winners on our roster at the same time?

This is a good plan how?

And I am so happy to know that Buss isn't gonna add 20 million to this year's salary, which would basically equal 40 million since we're already well over the luxury tax.

indifferent.gif
yeah cause i wholeheartedly agree to pick up mac with his 23mil contract
eyes.gif

and
laugh.gif
at ur "hate" for Artest...the lakers have given up anaverage of like what? 115points when artest isnt in the lineup?

Nah, I'm with CP.

Watch your mouth calling Artest and Tracy non-winners. Say what you want about Tracy; Artest hasn't been in the right situations, though.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

O.K., that one got screwed up.

He may or may not have had something to do with it.

nerd.gif

I mean, I'm saying, though, like I've said for years, a man is really supposed to sit there while beer is thrown on his chest?

But yeah, other than that 1 team for a couple years, his squads have sucked.

I'm not hatin on Artest at all, my point was pretty simple, teams with either Ron Artest, or Tracy McGrady have won the exact same amount of titles asteams with CP1708 on them.

Zero.

Difference is, those two guys and their teams have had about 21-22 seasons worth of chances. CP1708's chances currently sit at 0 seasons.

So, yeah.
laugh.gif

I'm ok with Ron so far this year. Not thrilled per se, but happy. He's done enough to keep me quiet, but he hasn't exactly blown the doors offeither, but that could come in the playoffs when we might need him. So I'm ok.

But adding TMac for roughly 46 million dollars? I'm not really ok with that. This wouldn't be 2003 TMac we'd be getting.

it worked for the celtics!

Difference is, those two guys and their teams have had about 21-22 seasons worth of chances.

you're acting like any of those teams that those two where on were actually championship caliber teams..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

it worked for the celtics!

this.
pimp.gif

theres still a chance tmac might pull a rasheed wallace...when he got traded to the hawks then ends up to a championship caliber team like detroit...tmac getstraded to the nets then gets traded to us
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i really dont see us doing a trade this year
nerd.gif

T-mac isn't coming to the Lakers. He's not going to be willing to come in off the bench to sub for Kobe. The man wants to be a franchise player.Isn't that why he's leaving Houston? Not enough minutes.

^well Tmac is only playing 7mins per game!!

he was actually fine coming off the bench, but he wanted increased minutes..he even said he wanted to play 15-20mpg off the bench, but the rockets wasantgiving him that

TMac on the Lakers anytime soon
laugh.gif

Nice pipe dream. Not happening through a trade this season or free agency next summer.

Dude will be looking for more than the MLE on his next contract.

I also thought I remember hearing last season that him and Ron Ron didn't get along to well also.

Back
Top Bottom