OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

I wish Odom gets traded to either the Wolves, Pacers, Grizzlies or Bucks. I would love to see how his marriage would pan out then... Im tired of sounding likea broken record every time he does something dumb on the court.

i dont see us trading odom or bynum...hopefully we do trade sasha and farmar for sure

although i wouldnt mind trading bynum for an elton brand?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

CP1708:
we are the worst 24-6 team in the league, by far.....
according to a cleveland fan last playoffs... we are disgracing the game of basketball
Jbone said we disgraced the game of basketball during the playoffs against the Rockets too. Heck, he even quit being a fan.
laugh.gif

I traded Odom, Morrison and Farmar for Kirk Hinrich and Tryus Thomas
I then traded Bynum and Sasha for Kevin Love, Ramon Sessions
After dinner i released Fisher and signed Stackhouse
I did this all in nba 2k10
pimp.gif

eff farmar, this season i haven't seen him done #%@. the offense becomes him dribbling and then forcing a stepback jumper he makes 1/10 times.
i haven't seen sasha make one shot this season. i think kobe has more points than him in one game than sasha has all season. he's been terrible.

keep odom, he's the ultimate matchup problem, he'll come back, no one wants his newly signed contract

but i say trade farmar and sasha, for a proven shooter at the 2 or 3.
give morrison some PT, he might get at least have of his potential back from his ZAG days if only he got the minutes.
and let shannon be a legit backup where he gets 25-30 minutes a game.
the triangle doesn't need a real pg, and he's faster than dfish and his agressiveness on defense might inspire others. who knows.

So what's up with that damn bench??

Josh Powell needs to get more minutes, and Farmar's minutes need to be reduced until he's traded. Dude is getting on my nerves.

Morrison has been getting some shine lately
laugh.gif

I think if he's consistently getting minutes, dude can find his stroke. Put those 5 million per, to work.
pimp.gif

where is stackhouse???? hell ANYBODY.... with all them vets the lakers could have added in the offseason mitch stuck to this group. now nobody is around. as itstands bynum should not be in an all star uniform...nowhere nearthat uniform

Noble, Matt Harpring is hurt, and Bruce Bowen? Really, I don't know if dude has anything left
nerd.gif

If that's the case, I would welcome Robert Horry back. haha.

I hope Mitch surprises the NBA world again with a eye popping trade, that revitalizes the bench.
pimp.gif

I would be more than happy if we just traded for consistent players. Even if they don't have the supposed potential that Farmar or Morrison had, so long asthey can perform at a consistent pace night in and night out, I'll be happy.

Of course, consistence is often recognized by the good GM's, so it won't be easy to acquire that from other teams.

People do realize that this is December right?

The Lakers are built for success in May and June, please bear with them when they don't get all happy about games in December. WE care about some of thesegames more then they do, NOBODY and I mean NOBODY can be up for 82 games, and then 16 in the postseason.

So chilllllllllllll

It's like Deja vu..

I learned my lesson though.. i was one of the people who's complaining and $%+% when we were losing last december
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

It's like Deja vu..

I learned my lesson though.. i was one of the people who's complaining and $%+% when we were losing last december
laugh.gif

Just don't pull a jbone, and give up your Lakers fan card during the Western Conference Semis last year
laugh.gif

Hey, if I gotta cry and complain all year just to win a title, guess what, stock up on tissues. I'll gladly shed some tears to win another title or 6.

Gladly.

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom