OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Chick Hearn "has he ever done it before, yes he has...will he do it again? time and time again"��� Damn i miss Chick

And I'm lucky to have witnessed alot of those shots live .. yes i'm old
laugh.gif

This was a tough loss. We were watching them play most of the game and just sitting around. Surprised any of the Lakers were even sweating the way they wereplaying.

Wow what an embarrassing performance last night
smh.gif

A couple rants and observations:

-We should be 0-2 just like our buddies the Cavs, we just got lucky that we played ... well ... the Clippers.
-The Mavs outplayed us in every facet of the game.
-I've never seen this team get away from the Triangle like last night.
-Too much 1on1 ball, starting with Fisher, to Bryant to LO ... EVERYONE.
-This team has gone too long without a TRUE POINT GUARD, as much as the triangle "doesn't" need a TRUE PG, games like this when we don't havea PG that can't pass the ball and decides to shoot first really %@*!% up any rhythm of the offense.
-Kobe Bryant, looked like he was trying to drop 61 again on these dudes, but why? Never tried to get his team mates involved, team mates got caught paying forseats to watch this game because they knew Kobe wasn't going to pass. Ex: Kobe on the fastbreak with 2 players running with him on the wing and Dirkdefending ... Kobe decides to go attack and gets a turnover
sick.gif

-Let's not even talk about his defense, I think we're all pretty much tired of this "roaming or help" defense ... tell me why his helpdefense is horrible and doesn't even try to get back to the guy he's guarding?
-This is the game where Bynum hurt us more than he helped, camped out in the lane, clogged everything up, the ball would get thrown inside and even if he hadpoor position he would not even consider throwing it back to the perimeter to establish better position. Just because the ball is in your hands Bynum,doesn't mean you have to put it up.
-Jordan Farmar will never be a starting point guard in this league, he's the example ofa player just being out there for himself rather than the team.
-Phil Jackson and his lackadaisical approach to substitutions.
mad.gif

-If there's any question who the glue guy to this team is, it ain't bean ... we need Pau back.
-Shannon Brown, will get all of J.Farms minutes soon.

I'm done, enjoy.

Merry Halloween.
happy.gif

I'm still devastated by the loss last night...especially since it was so early in the season.

It felt like a playoff loss or something.

I don't wanna start the "wake up call" talk already but um...

nerd.gif

Yeah

I watched the game last night, and I'm seriously not trying to start anything in here, I just wasn't impressed with your guys' performance. At somepoint though you gotta give Dallas credit: they played hard all game and knocked down some tough shots. I think what it came down to was that the game itselfmeant more to Dallas than you guys. Just my observations...now I have to hop over to the Cavs thread because I'm worried about the fricken Bobcatstonight...later Laker fans...

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

btw, picked up this hat at the game
15X%20Banner%20Champ%20Fitted%20Hat_Layered.jpg

TS61Z_LAL_BLAL15X_TSC_3QB.jpg

smokin.gif

fit & shape is identical to New era. such a clean fitted. There was a white one also. Mad people were scooping them up at the LA store
I wanted to scoop that fitted up too but the Adidas logo on the side kills it for me.

Still a fresh fitted.
pimp.gif

the white would be dope too in a color other than white. Idk, I just can't F with a white hat =\

KB8, yeah, I wish they had made the logo gold at least. But in person the hat is just too dope to pass up on.

Saw a few people with the matching track jacket with the banners on the back too, but can't afford to be spending 120 on that at the moment. It is realclean though

I picked up the white hat online. I didn't see a fitted one I only saw a flex fit for the white and purple online so maybe the fitted ones are only at theteam LA store.

Bad loss last night but I don't see how I can be worried after the second game of the season. I remember the trials and tribulations of last season. Thebad losses to teams we should have beat and what happened? We still won a championship!

Not one worry here. If we are still playing this way in March...then I will worry.

Cant get too emotional too early.

Im mad about every loss, but its way too early to read to much into it.

--Lakers gotta show up tonight.
--Hawks are every bit as capable of pulling a win just as Dallas was.

That third quarter tonight was a great sight. Ron Artest was showing why we brought him here in the first place, playing with a defensive mentality andface-guarding JJ and nearly putting him out. I'm psyched to see us match up against Denver on Nov. 13. 'Melo hasn't fared well against Artest inthe past, but I'm curious to see with this more aggressive 'Melo going against Artest.

Good win.

- I know it's early in the season, and we're missing Pau, but we gotta learn how to hold on to leads.

- JJ really didn't do much after RonRon was locked in on him.

- I hope this team can consistently play D like they did in the 3rd.

- Still a lonnnng season...as lackluster as we've looked for 3 games, there's still 79 and the playoffs left, nothing to be too concerned about, IMO. Ithink guys will figure things out as the season progresses.

- As long as we ready come April-June, i'm good
pimp.gif

No one should be worried about the Lakers, in the end they will win the Western Conference np

[h1]Lakers' Pau Gasol may have slight tear in hamstring[/h1] [h2]All-Star forward, sidelined for three weeks, undergoes a sonogram that indicates his injury could be more serious than the initial diagnosis of a strain. Results of a more detailed MRI exam are expect [/h2]
[table][tr][td]
50250526.jpg

Lakers power forward Pau Gasol draws the double-team defense of Golden State's Shaun Pruitt and Stephen Jackson, left, during an exhibition game in early October. (Jeff Lewis / Associated Press / October 7, 2009)
[/td] [/tr][/table]

By Broderick Turner
November 3, 2009

Because his right hamstring had been slow to heal, Lakers forward Pau Gasol decided to undergo an examination, one facet of which was a sonogram that revealed he might have a slight tear.

Gasol also had an MRI test Monday, which offers a more detailed picture. The Lakers didn't have the results by the end of practice, but they could have them by today.

"It's not as sophisticated a test," Lakers spokesman John Black said about the sonogram. "That's why we are doing the MRI. It's much more sophisticated."

Gasol originally was diagnosed with a strained hamstring. He tried to practice two weeks ago, but said he aggravated it.

Gasol has been shut down for three weeks now, missing the first three regular-season games and the last six exhibition games.

He traveled with the team, which left Monday on a two-game trip for games at Oklahoma City tonight and Houston on Wednesday night. But Gasol is a not expected to play in either game.

Over the last two years, Gasol had played a lot of basketball. He played on the Lakers team that lost to the Boston Celtics in the 2008 NBA Finals and then Gasol played for Spain in the Olympics. He played in 104 games during last season's run to the NBA title and played on Spain's national team again this summer in the European Championships.

This is why he should not have played over the summer.
indifferent.gif

Shoulda stayed the hell home and rested for another run.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom