OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

p6814981reg.jpg

pimp.gif
i need this and that jacket

That jacket is sweet. I still don't like how adidas has made the 3 stripes so prominent on all the NBA gear. It kinda works here though.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

That thing is so tough but I don't want to buy a jacket with the title banners on them, what if we win another one?
laugh.gif

Then you buy another one.
laugh.gif

good point
laugh.gif
but im gonna have quote my dad on this.."if only ish-- out money"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

That thing is so tough but I don't want to buy a jacket with the title banners on them, what if we win another one?
laugh.gif

Then you buy another one.
laugh.gif

good point
laugh.gif
but im gonna have quote my dad on this.."if only i sh-- out money"
roll.gif

Whenever it's for Lakers' gear that I like, I always find a way.

Yeah, when it comes to championship gear with the Lakers, you can't worry about 'What if we win another one?' We know we're going to, so youcan't hold your breath until there's a time when everyone knows we will NOT be in the championship hunt for awhile. If I'm remembering correctly(and I'm pretty sure I am), we're the only team that has had at least one Finals appearance in every single decade the NBA has existed. We're notgoing to to go through an extended stretch of time where we irrelevant, so cop your championship #15 gear, then cop your 16 gear when we get that... then get17, and 18, and 19...
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Yeah, when it comes to championship gear with the Lakers, you can't worry about 'What if we win another one?' We know we're going to, so you can't hold your breath until there's a time when everyone knows we will NOT be in the championship hunt for awhile. If I'm remembering correctly (and I'm pretty sure I am), we're the only team that has had at least one Finals appearance in every single decade the NBA has existed. We're not going to to go through an extended stretch of time where we irrelevant, so cop your championship #15 gear, then cop your 16 gear when we get that... then get 17, and 18, and 19...
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
See, then you will have something for every championship season.
pimp.gif

Name me another team with a stat like that, Wow. That's just blows everyone out the water, a Finals Appearance in every decade.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

If I'm remembering correctly (and I'm pretty sure I am), we're the only team that has had at least one Finals appearance in every single decade the NBA has existed.
pimp.gif
the only that matters in that post
pimp.gif

is this why everyone hates us?

For those with NBAtv they are showing a Lakers champion special 2008-2009 playoff run top moments right now

Just started

Does anyone have that purple jacket they were wearing when receiving the rings? Can you let me know how it fits? I'm guessing extremely big but still wouldlike to know.

Championship Jacket - $120
Replica Championship Banner - $55

Knowning your team is always going to be in the hunt for an NBA title - Priceless.

I love being a Laker fan....

Back
Top Bottom