OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

To be honest with you French, that was my first time sitting in the lower levels. I always sat up in the 300s. Atmosphere is really different but it felt sosurreal especially with the ceremony in the beginning. Being that close just a little above the Laker tunnel, seeing the legends on the court. I was in shockand awe.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

To be honest with you French, that was my first time sitting in the lower levels. I always sat up in the 300s. Atmosphere is really different but it felt so surreal especially with the ceremony in the beginning. Being that close just a little above the Laker tunnel, seeing the legends on the court. I was in shock and awe.

Yes, that atmosphere doesn't compare to the 300 levels, everyone is rowdy up there, and I love it.

But if I had lower bowl seats, I can do without them and just be the life of the party for myself down there.
laugh.gif

Closer to the action is always a plus, even if the security guard is looking at you the whole game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn KB8, nice pics, you must of felt the magic in the air.

Seeing the Lakers alumni on the court to commemorate the new championship is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got goosebumps watching them unveil the new banner up in the rafters.

It was funny watching Kobe "cheesing" at the sight of the banner.
laugh.gif

That was great.

yehh dude word kb8!
pimp.gif
...jealous for sure
ohwell.gif

[/kobe haters] kobe was faking that cheesing at the sight of the banner.
laugh.gif

What'd ya'll think about Reggie and his 20-1 prediction?

I agreed with Kenny, 18-3, 17-4 somethin like that is feasible, but 20-1 is tough, no matter what the matchups are.

You all know at some point this team will get bored of scrubs and play down and get beat by some lesser team. We do it every year.
tired.gif

20-1 is a little OD, but I hope so, like Kobe said.

They do have a favorable schedule though.

I went to lakersstore.com, and I shouldn't have, too much stuff to buy, I'm gonna end up ordering something before the day is over.....
tired.gif
tongue.gif

12019_5851A_LAL_ALALZ1_Star%20Banner%20Track%20Jacket_White_Lay.jpg

12019_5851A_LAL_ALALZ1_Star%20Banner%20Track%20Jacket_White_Lay.jpg

ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW??!?!!

*C.O.P.P.E.D.*

THAT thing is BEAUTIFUL!!
zube42:
CP1708:
You all know at some point this team will get bored of scrubs and play down and get beat by some lesser team. We do it every year.
tired.gif

charlotte_bobcats_logo.jpeg

Ain't THAT the truth. So frustrating.

Those of you who feel like reliving the 2002 series vs the Kings, Dirk just started a nice thread that will lead to all kinds of trouble.

That thing is so tough but I don't want to buy a jacket with the title banners on them, what if we win another one?
laugh.gif

KB8, can you post a pic of the banner hanging at your pad? I wanna gauge how big it is and see if it's big enough to hang on my wall.

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

KB8, can you post a pic of the banner hanging at your pad? I wanna gauge how big it is and see if it's big enough to hang on my wall.

If you wanna bust out the old tape measure, the banner is 3 x 5.

2ito55w.jpg

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

its big. i saw some dude carrying one out last night. looked to be a good 5 feet wide
laugh.gif

^ Yeah, those shirts are HOT.

Like I said, if I was Artest, I would be so pissed and motivated, seeing my teammates wearing all this championship stuff.

And LMAO @ the one Clipper jersey in the picture. Like, why, dude? O.K., you're a Clipper fan. Whatever. But on the Lakers ring ceremony night? Of all thetickets you could have bought, you chose the game where the big brother team you probably hate is going to receive their rings?!
laugh.gif

My homie who works at the new Best Buy at Culver City just said Bynum rolled through earlier rockin his championship ring.

Same dude who had Ronny Turiaf at his crib (if you remember the pics I posted last season)
laugh.gif

That's ballsy right there, strutting through stores with a championship ring. lol

Back
Top Bottom