OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

We had the jacket at my job Fanzz Sports for 100.00. I think its only one or two left. Hopefully we get a restock. We got some other nice tees in also.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhpBU9IDMREz9InxmUhttp://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhpBU9IDMREz9InxmU

roll.gif
roll.gif

I need to change my thoughts on the Nuggets perhaps. Melo is out there BALLIN.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

And I like the look of Lawson right now, and with Smith still to come, they are dangerous.

But I just can't get past their front line, Nene, Bird, and Martin are still worthless and will hinder them. And Billups and all his"clutchness" is fading by the minute. He sucked last night.

I've seen 4 straight Nuggets games, and Melo looks incredible. He may be one of those guys we need Artest for, moreso then Ariza. I hope Artest is up toit.

Melo is on his way to hoist up that MVP trophy this year dude is playing out of his mind. Im cool with that as long as the Larry O stays in Staples though.

I agree Nuggets are the Lakers are the biggest western conference threat this season.

But KMart thinking the Nuggets were the better team last year in the WCF
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

KB8, can you post a pic of the banner hanging at your pad? I wanna gauge how big it is and see if it's big enough to hang on my wall.
12851_184048911843_501526843_3870841_5430309_n.jpg

Ooowwwwwwwwwww.
pimp.gif

Why don't we have any pics yet of ALL 15 banners at Staples? A nice clean clear close up.
nerd.gif

Bynum is on his way to the all star game. Anyone see his only 1 on 1 move that led to a score in the 2nd quarter?
eek.gif

Looks like he does not have enough strength to back down guys in the post. His "soft" touch is still inaccurate. Dude does not have enough power orenough finesss and is stuck in mediocrity.

Looks like Farmar is even worse than last year and Vujacic lost his brain.

Fisher still shoots those horrible jumpers early in the clock but he will forever get a pass for his 3s in the finals
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This is why people like Reggie Miller are so ******ed for talking about about 21-0 or people talking about threatening the 72-10 Bulls. You have to be DOMINANTto do those kinds of things, man. Like, not just 'champions' (which we obviously are), but DOMINANT.

*sigh*

Main concern I saw was all the interior offense on the Mavs end. That's supposed to be taken care of by Artest and Bynum.
ohwell.gif
Dudes were just walking intothe lane.

Shannon Brown's putback off Kobe's missed 3:
sick.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

This is why people like Reggie Miller are so ******ed for talking about about 21-0 or people talking about threatening the 72-10 Bulls. You have to be DOMINANT to do those kinds of things, man. Like, not just 'champions' (which we obviously are), but DOMINANT.

*sigh*

Main concern I saw was all the interior offense on the Mavs end. That's supposed to be taken care of by Artest and Bynum.
ohwell.gif
Dudes were just walking into the lane.

Josh Powell's putback off Kobe's missed 3:
sick.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif
How can you confuse Shannon Brown and Josh Powell ? Powell and
eek.gif
just don't go together lol.

Tough loss...Lakers need Gasol, they're too dependent on the long ball right now

I'm not one to blame refs, nor am I blaming the refs, but the whistle did not work in our favor nor was there any home cooking.

No excuse for the L though.

Hopefully, they bounce back and take care of the Hawks on Sunday.

aztec06jr:
23ska909red02:
Josh Powell's putback off Kobe's missed 3:
sick.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif

How can you confuse Shannon Brown and Josh Powell ? Powell and
eek.gif
just don't go together lol.
Just got the names mixed up. I knew who it was, but typed the wrong name, like talking about Bynum and knowing it was Bynum but talking aboutArtest.
laugh.gif

btw, picked up this hat at the game
15X%20Banner%20Champ%20Fitted%20Hat_Layered.jpg

TS61Z_LAL_BLAL15X_TSC_3QB.jpg

smokin.gif

fit & shape is identical to New era. such a clean fitted. There was a white one also. Mad people were scooping them up at the LA store

my new 2nd favorite laker is shannon brown without a doubt.
I am excited to see how this guy develops over the next few years, and especially how he replaces kobe in a few years when the GOAT retires.

^Not really feelin the "Home Cooked" LA logo in the front but its sill a nice fitted.

The Lakers just looked lazy tonight.. We'll bounce back. Hawks aint no joke though.

Anyone notice Artest was the only Laker with the Finals/opening night patch on his jersey?

hmm, i didn't notice that. Wonder why, motivation? or maybe he just forgot to bring a fresh jersey to the game lol

& yeah, the Lakers cannot sleep on the Hawks. They are a good team now, and will compete. I think the Lakers will be okay for the next game though,expecting a double digit bounce back win after this ugly loss

Originally Posted by Troponin C

my new 2nd favorite laker is shannon brown without a doubt.
I am excited to see how this guy develops over the next few years, and especially how he replaces kobe in a few years when the GOAT retires.
the GOAT came out of retirement?

Back
Top Bottom