OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

kobe
pimp.gif

Gasol would have probably jumped to the floor as if he had heard gunshots

Kobe has dealt with dudes like Matt Barnes....he's not a threat...hes nothing.
If the lakers and the magic meet in the finals again expect Barnes to be on suicide watch.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Kobe has dealt with dudes like Matt Barnes....he's not a threat...hes nothing.
If the lakers and the magic meet in the finals again expect Barnes to be on suicide watch.we're screwed

pimp.gif

--We needed this 3 game skid. No sarcasm. It had to happen sooner or later.
--This will be the Lakers' wake up call. Panic button? Heck no.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

So I guess this is the walking part for LA?...
nerd.gif

No, that could be the first round when we walk right thru your old, finished team. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

pimp.gif

I agree with you on that.  Cavs lost 3 just like you guys and i felt that might actually help us re-focus plus we were just adding jamison.  
Lakers will be fine.  

pimp.gif

I agree. We've been sleepwalking for a better part of the season.

This should be a shockwave and I think we'll play like we're capable of.

At least, I hope we do when it matters, i.e. Playoffs.

ohwell.gif
This three game skid came after I posted my letter about how they were playing how we expected them to. I blame myself.

laugh.gif
But seriously, right about now would be a good time to start getting it together.

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif

No, that could be the first round when we walk right thru your old, finished team. 
wink.gif

--QFT. Cant wait.
wow...
I didn't see that I was talking about the Spurs in this thread...
sorry about that....
eyes.gif

and the Spurs are not going to meet LA in the 1st round....
wink.gif

nerd.gif

wink.gif

--QFT. Cant wait.
wow...
I didn't see that I was talking about the Spurs in this thread...
sorry about that....
eyes.gif
It's good, you earn it when you come in here and bait us.

Everyone in the league has figured Pau Gasol out. Play him a little rough, and he'll be intimidated. SMH @ when they were playing the Celtics KG was keeping him as far as the 3 point line it seemed.

This guy isn't tough, but he needs to just play HIS game. he's not creating for himself at ALL and him and Bynum are terrible rebounders.

I don't get how we are or were the best defensive team statistically, everyone in here knows that our defense is a joke this season. We are NOT a good defensive team.

Can we be? Partially, good enough to win the title that is.

Our bench could possibly be the demise of this team if we don't get it together. You know damn right if the Lakers don't win Pau's soft !!* is going to come out and blame Kobe for his terrible play as of late.

^^ we know pau isnt tough...thats not pau's style...hes a finesse player not a power player...thats like telling shaq to become a mid range shooter not happening

relax fellas
laugh.gif

^ That's exactly what I said, but my point was Pau isn't playing HIS game either. He's not playing his style of play and it's nobodies fault but his. He gets plenty of touches, but doesn't create for himself.

He doesn't seem hungry because last year after everyone called him soft after the 08 finals, he was playing great basketball. This year, he's coasting through the season.

[h1]Gasol: Lakers Need Better Offensive Flow
[/h1]

Mar 08, 2010 4:45 PM EST

Gasol_Pau_lal.jpg
The Lakers have struggled recently and forward Pau Gasol believes the issues can be attributed to their poor offensive flow.

"We haven't been playing with a good flow out there offensively and it takes a lot of people out of their rhythm," Gasol said. "We need to figure out how to move the ball a lot more so there's a flow out there, there's a rhythm."

Gasol added that he doesn't know if Los Angeles has struggled offensively because of how many shots Kobe Bryant has been taking lately.

"Kobe's a great player," Gasol said. "We have to find balance as a team, as a unit out there. Kobe's a great player and he's probably the best offensive player out there. We understand that. ... But at the same time, we need to find that balance and we need to find balance with our interior game developing ... using it a little more and moving the ball and changing sides more, because that's the triangle, that's what it does. ... We need to get focused on that a little more. To find that balance, to find that flow."

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...ers_need_better_offensive_flow/#ixzz0hdSEyCjt

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Deja Vu in this @#$%^&^%$#@* 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please, shut up Pau.  Just play better.  Everybody. 

But for the love of God, STOP TALKING TO THE GOD DAMN MEDIA. 

Shut the hell up and play Pau.  Just play.  Everyone, just play. 

Jesus. 
smh.gif

Good for pau........I mean, it needs to be said sometimes..............the ONLY thing I have a problem with is if you're gonna talk like that YOU have to make the most of your opportunities when you get the ball
smh.gif

laugh.gif

relax i dont think this will be a kobe/shaq 2.0...kobe knows pau is a kitty cat
laugh.gif
he really cant do anything....but at the same time pau your game hasnt backed up anything for you to say this...you want the ball go get it!

the regular season is too long

i'm glad they're going through this adversity now instead of in 2 months

Lakers are gonna be fine!

nerd.gif

wink.gif

laugh.gif
 its sad. spurs fans are officially the next fanbase to join club myteamgottheyrebuttwhoopedbythelakersandnowwearentevergonnagetanotherchanceagainsoihatethelakersnow joining the likes of kings fans, clippers fans, suns fans, etc

Back
Top Bottom