OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

SO Gasol is calling Kobe out basically and ya'll are calling for a repeat with only a month of regular season left?

I know as a fan you stand by your team, but last year the Lakers were scary whether any opposing team fan wanted to admit it or not(myself included) . This year it seems like teams know they can beat them. And Kobe's injuries dont help.

ive never even seen this guy till after we lost to the magic on sunday
laugh.gif

I'm thinkin Bynum really didn't like the Bynum for Bosh rumors, cuz his two best games this year were against Bosh. He looked GREAT out there last night, that's the most shots he's affected in his entire life. He was gettin down in a defensive stance, he was great.

I consistently get into heated arguments with my roommates (who are also huge Laker fans) about whether or not we
should have traded Bynum for Bosh. Most recently was the night before last and I swear Bynum heard me.

He was everything we'd hope he would be last night. IF he could be a little more consistent, not necessarily on last night's
level, I will shut the hell up.

I know we got the W but I still can't help but want to say that we shouldn't have needed Kobe to hit the game winner to do it.

At the end of the day, that's what Kobe is there for, but come on guys. The Suns game should be interesting.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Kookcle

repeating is not easy

yup...ask the san antonio spurs
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
Kobe....
smh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

but honestly i agree with you wings...we have the talent around kobe where he doesnt need to do this all the time...with all due respect to the raps but we shouldve blown them out

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

CP1708:
23ska909red02:
Ask me this question, why must you?
Man, you the one askin me what it would take for me to worry. 
laugh.gif
  Had me typin essay's and what not over the weekend no less.  Consider this payback. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah, you know I have no problem explaining myself. I was just saying, there's already people that think I'm a fraudulent Laker fan because of my incessant cynicism, then you come through basically forcing me into yet another reply where I nitpick my beloved team.

I seriously read your question like 'Dammit, why the hell'd you ask me that?!'

laugh.gif

Don't pay attention to those dudes, the real ones all know where your loyalties are.  

I'm thinkin Bynum really didn't like the Bynum for Bosh rumors, cuz his two best games this year were against Bosh. 
laugh.gif
  He looked GREAT out there last night, that's the most shots he's affected in his entire life.  He was gettin down in a defensive stance, he was great. 

Pau on the other hand, almost cost me a 65 inch HD TV.  Pau, if you're going to talk, don't allow little guys to walk to the rim and score like I would let my 8 year old daughter drive in and score.  And when you shoot a layup yourself Pau, try to at least hit the rim while doing so.  Thanks. 

Much work to do.  We are the worst 47-18 team in the NBA. 

Bynum played well because he got touches in the post. The games he doesn't play well are games where they get it to him in the post very little. I have been saying this for sometime, centers are babies and need touches or they won't play defense and run the floor.
This is one game where I almost wish they would have lost. I think a loss for them last night would have done more for them in the long run. They keep getting these ugly wins and it keeps them thinking they can play how they have been and still win. Come playoff time they will not win if they play like they have been. I liked the way they played defensively against Orlando in the second half but I want to see it all game long, not just for stints at a time.

They have a pretty favorable schedule going forward and should be able to finish strong but they need to take it seriously. Kobe's reaction to his game winner says it all, he is not happy with the effort the team is giving.

Originally Posted by Informerx

No posts about Kobe's game winner last night?
nerd.gif

You don't know how freakin' spoiled we are do you? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We are so used to seeing that from Kobe, it's almost a none issue now.

Bynum gets plenty of touches, he just gets into foul trouble and lets the refs or defenders take him out of his game. He doesn't take this personal enough to go out there and want to destroy the other team, instead he gets offended and stays off the rest of the night.

The Mamba was cold blooded last night, tough shot to make.

You guys have to remember EVERY team in the league is out to beat us. If lesser teams get wins against us it boosts their confidence because we're the champs.

I'm not to worried about it, yea they should be playing better, but everyone knows this team needs adversity to go through. If we had the Cavs record i'd be worried, because nothing good ever comes from getting things to easy when it comes to the Lakers.

Just like the series against Houston, they may of very well been the reason the Lakers won the title by giving them a wake up call.

We ended the season horribly last year incase some of you forget, not as bad as now, but we could of had first place in the league without the simplest mistakes being made. In the end it didn't matter though.

AG 47:
CP1708:
Bynum... lookedGREAT out there last night, that's the most shots he's affected in hisentire life.  He was gettin down in a defensivestance, he was great.
I consistently get into heated arguments with my roommates (who are also huge Laker fans) about whether or not we
should have traded Bynum for Bosh. Most recently was the night before last and I swear Bynum heard me.

He was everything we'd hope he would be last night. IF he could be a little more consistent, not necessarily on last night's
level, I will shut the hell up.
This.

From a physical standpoint, Barnes would need Jesus, Buddha, Hare Krishna, Muhammad, and Tom Cruise formed as Voltron to even stand a chance against Bron.

Entire Laker starting lineup in double figures. 
pimp.gif

Not pretty, but a win and on the road.  Gettin closer to the end of this dreadful regular season.  30 games above .500 and still not happy. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

--OK, thats two games in a row with "disrespectful" titles to the opposing team.
--Whatever works man. Neeeext?!

[h1]
[h1]Bryant measures his leadership of Lakers[/h1]
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...-kobelakers031310&prov=yhoo&type=lgns&print=1 

PHOENIX – Privately, people wonder: How many more passes does Kobe Bryant(notes) give Pau Gasol(notes) for speaking so boldly about him? How long until Bryant’s public and private reprisal comes with a ferocity that could bring a 7-footer to his knees? All season, Gasol has been a relentlessly consistent, if not passively aggressive, critic of the franchise star’s shooting habits, of an offense that doesn’t deliver him the ball with the frequency that he wants.

Whatever the reasons, Gasol has been emboldened to speak his mind. Whatever the odds, Bryant has bit his lip and let it go.

“I believe in what I believe,
[/h1]

Fantastic article...I wondered why KB hadn't went off of Pau yet, he really has changed...well until we lose a couple playoff games.

Seriously can't wait for the playoffs to begin. This season seems like its dragged on far too long. ASW seems like 2 years ago. Also, Barnes is a piece of $*!@. Enough said. Did LO reply or say something, I can't see his twitter at work.

kobe aint gonna let pau bother him...he knows pau isnt a threat in the spotlight like shaq was
laugh.gif

nahh but the difference between the shaq and kobe partnership and this pau/kobe combo is that kobe is older and wiser...hes done that mistake before...kobe probably already addressed this in the locker room

Back
Top Bottom