OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

I like Shannon at the 2 moreso than him at the one. Having Hinrich, Shannon and Lamar coming off the bench would be dope.

I'm gonna miss Ammo though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Im not a big fan of Farmar either, but Im afraid he's one of those dudes thats just gonna start BALLIN it up once he's gone.
yehh...i just dont think he fits into our system...if he gets to a team like the phx bums or the knicks or any other free lancing team he'd be good player

heey why dont we trade him for michael redd?

that case he can reunite with an old friend
laugh.gif

Redd last I remember hearing was out for the season with another knee injury.

Just throw Sasha in for a bag of Lay's Potato Chips.

Hinrich
Kobe
Artest
Pau
Bynum

Bench:
LO
Fish
Breezy
Luke
DJ
Powell
Lay's

looks good to me...

Don't stay pat Mitchell!!!

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Im not a big fan of Farmar either, but Im afraid he's one of those dudes thats just gonna start BALLIN it up once he's gone.
yehh...i just dont think he fits into our system...if he gets to a team like the phx bums or the knicks or any other free lancing team he'd be good player

heey why dont we trade him for michael redd?

that case he can reunite with an old friend
laugh.gif

Redd last I remember hearing was out for the season with another knee injury.

i know but i bet for some reason he'd be fully healed if we get him...all he needs to do is shoot open 3s anyways

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hinrich
Kobe
Artest
Pau
Bynum

Bench:
LO
Fish
Breezy
Luke
DJ
Powell
Lay's

looks good to me...

I'd love this trade:

trade.jpg

I doubt though that the Bulls would be willing to give up Ty Thomas though.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Hinrich
Kobe
Artest
Pau
Bynum

Bench:
LO
Fish
Breezy
Luke
DJ
Powell
Lay's

looks good to me...

id take a basket full of old halloween candy for sasha...in this case maybe odom will start playing better

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by kobe8is

A source confirmed the Bulls have had discussions with the Lakers about Hinrich, most likely for Adam Morrison and Sasha Vujacic, but nothing is imminent. - Daily Herald

Do it mitch!!!
If it's Vujacic and not Farmar, that would really make a logjam with Hinrich, Fisher, Brown, and Farmar. I'm assuming Brown or Farmar would be out of the immediate rotation but I'm not sure who with Farmar playing kind of well recently.
It doesn't really make sense if it is for Sasha because then we'd have seriously like 4 players at the point. Farmar has been playing good, but that might be a "showcase the talent" kind of deal. I'm probably the only Sasha fan here, i'm thinking if the trade is for Ammo and Farmar, Sasha might be able to get more playing time and prove a little. I still say it is a confidence thing with him the more playing time he gets the better he plays. With that said, no matter who it is Hinrich would be a great fit and I hope Mitch goes for it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

A source confirmed the Bulls have had discussions with the Lakers about Hinrich, most likely for Adam Morrison and Sasha Vujacic, but nothing is imminent. - Daily Herald

Do it mitch!!!
DO IT MITCH!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly don't really care much for Captain Kirk, because honestly, I haven't seen anything great from him since his Kansas days.

He's just going to be another PG that we're going to complain about.

But....

If it means we could get rid of Sasha, by all means, DO IT MITCH!
laugh.gif

Sasha has been playing ... better?

I've noticed he's been getting more boards and doing more of the little things than waiting behind the 3pt line.

He may be showing the Bulls how versatile he may be?
nerd.gif

With all the hate Fish gets, i'd love to see the list of PGs we've had when he first left
sick.gif

Btw Darth step your game up on the game threads, we could have won that Cavs game if you didn't lag
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I kid.

why are you guys getting excited over kirk hinrich? that guy sucks... and isnt sasha our best 3 point shooter percentage wise?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Sasha has been playing ... better?

I've noticed he's been getting more boards and doing more of the little things than waiting behind the 3pt line.

He may be showing the Bulls how versatile he may be?
nerd.gif

With all the hate Fish gets, i'd love to see the list of PGs we've had when he first left
sick.gif

Btw Darth step your game up on the game threads, we could have won that Cavs game if you didn't lag
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I kid.
--Im on it dude Im on it.
--Phili game thread up right when they got done playin the Bucks last night!

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I honestly don't really care much for Captain Kirk, because honestly, I haven't seen anything great from him since his Kansas days.

He's just going to be another PG that we're going to complain about.

But....

If it means we could get rid of Sasha, by all means, DO IT MITCH!
laugh.gif

id trade a piece of lint for sasha and id be happy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

why are you guys getting excited over kirk hinrich? that guy sucks... and isnt sasha our best 3 point shooter percentage wise?
Hinrich is putting up some nice numbers this month. 13 points, 5.5 assists, 4 rebounds, and a couple of threes a night. I'm not concerned about Sasha's shooting because we'd be getting a good shooter in return who would actually have a big role in the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom