OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Here is the link to the video.

http://www.nba.com/video/...0125_lal_whitehouse.nba/

Interesting notes about today's visit to the White House:

- Each player and the coaching staff were allowed to bring one guest to the White House.
- Pau Gasol invited his mother and apparently Kobe was given permission to bring three guest. 
laugh.gif

- Sasha Vujacic wanted to play a one on one game with the President for US citizenship. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
And if Sasha lost the Lakers would have been able to cut him without penalty.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

pics of vanessa?
devil.gif

avy check
pimp.gif

Vanessa
devil.gif

Wouldn't be surprised though if a story came out saying she cussed out or talked some trash to the president or to the secret service 
laugh.gif

She's known for being a biatch with a horrible foul mouthed temper.

Don't know if anyone is into Sports Figures, but these are the new McFarlane figures set to release in February ....

Kobe  ( You would think they would at least update his shoes) 
laugh.gif

nba17_kbryant_photo_01_dp.jpg

nba17_pgasol_photo_03_dp.jpg

my ex lady gave me a kobe one for xmas in 07 but hes wearing gold instead of white it was the miniature version...yeah he shouldve had the zk2s or even the zk4s or better yet the hyperdunks
laugh.gif

just saw this on the lakers nation (they got it from hoopsworld)

If the Bulls don’t get a better deal, the Lakers may have a package for Hinrich that would provide Chicago the space they covet.

Chad ford mentioned Fisher as part of the deal.  lol  Just because he's expiring, but I have no doubts that Phil would not trade Fisher aka, Kobe's bud.  No way.  Like I said, made dude. 

I think there's only a few Fisher fans on here (actually, only me and Shaqrules come to mind), but I wouldn't mind seeing him traded for someone like Hinrich.

PG is one of our biggest trouble spots. Fisher backed up by Farmar/Sasha/Brown is not a good look. Hinrich backed up by Farmar/Sasha/Brown (2 of the 3) isn't exactly giving us Stockton at point, but it's an improvement, and if it improves the team, I'm for it.

sport
team
player

That's how I root for things. I'm a fan of the sport first, then my team, then the players. I love Fisher, but my loyalty is to the Lakers, so if he needs to go to improve the squad... peace, brotha (word to Desmond).

Originally Posted by thachosen123

If they're just lookin for space, then I know its only ammo and jordan involved

I like that, and more time for Brown and Sasha to prove themselves!
pimp.gif

Is Hinrick (sp) quicker then Fisher? 

He'd be facing Paul, Williams, Rondo, Rose, Parker, etc etc, can he keep up with those guys? 

CP1708:
Is Hinrick (sp) quicker then Fisher? 

He'd be facing Paul, Williams, Rondo, Rose, Parker, etc etc, can he keep up with those guys?
I think he's quicker than Fish, yeah.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

thank god we got the Wizards next.. but knowing the lakers we're going to come out flat and have another close game. 
For real. They always dumb down to the competitions level of play. Very frustrating to watch
mad.gif

I wouldn't feel right seeing Fish get traded.

I would rather him get seriously hurt and then have us have to go out and get someone but I feel like me and him have been cool for years
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom