OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Trade being discussed?

Sasha, Ammo and Powell incoming Corey Brewer, Ryan Hollins and Mark Blount.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Trade being discussed?

Sasha, Ammo and Powell incoming Corey Brewer, Ryan Hollins and Mark Blount.

by who? link?

I will not respect Gasol until he at least tries to dunk everything under the basket like bynum does. I can't believe he got intimidated by one of the softest front lines in the league.

Supposedly it was said on Buchers podcast?

Anyways, to say we "lost" this game cause of Pau is foolish as hell.

We lost this game because the Lakers could not defend at all.

Last time I checked Pau was all about finesse.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Supposedly it was said on Buchers podcast?

Anyways, to say we "lost" this game cause of Pau is foolish as hell.

We lost this game because the Lakers could not defend at all.

Last time I checked Pau was all about finesse.

sasha gone???!
pimp.gif

oh wait bucher...ok this isnt happening
frown.gif

hollins?...the guy that said kobe doesnt make his teammates better
laugh.gif

--Eh, another loss. Its only January fellas. No worries.
--I just think of my Chargers and know that everything is gonna be fine boys.
--Barring injury, NO ONE is beating us in a best out of 7. Getting ahead of myself though. Lets just handle the Wizards tomorrow. Cuz I smell trap game. Again.

So I guess this helps explain Ron's subpar play this season:

Lakers forward Ron Artest wrote on his Twitter page over the weekendthat he has plantar fasciitis in his left and right foot but will keepplaying.
"I didn't know what was wrong with me," Artest told the Los AngelesTimes. "I've probably had it a lot of times in my career, but I never,ever sat out with it. I know guys who have actually sat out with sorefeet, but there's no need for me to complain about it.

"I just don't like excuses. That's it. No excuses. I don't wantnobody saying, 'Oh, Ron Artest has got plantar fasciitis, so that's whyhe didn't play a good game.' No, I didn't play good or I didn't do whatI did because that's just what happened. No excuses."

Lakers coach Phil Jackson suggested that Artest's foot ailments stem from the sneakers he wears.

"I called his shoes concrete boots for about the last month,"Jackson said in reference of Artest's Peak shoes, made by a Chinesecompany. "Those shoes look like they're made for the Hudson River."

Jackson added that he hasn't had a conversation with Artest aboutsitting out, but admitted that it may come to that in the future.

Ron is not making me happy right now.......

But I'll allow a pass until we reach critical time, so I won't put all of this on him. 

We lost yesterday (and for the life of me, I have no idea how) but you will notice that Bynum looked real nice vs Bosh and looks like maybe he's getting some lift back as they started going lob to him again.  You'll also notice that Jordan Farmar seems to be playing better, even with a mistake here or there, but solid nonetheless.  This is why you don't go crazy and give away 22 year old players, you simply try to get them to improve, and when they do, YOU reap the rewards, not some other team.  See Portland getting desperate and giving away J Oneal for no real reason. 

Who knows......maybe in a few years we can say, see the Lakers when they gave away Ariza to get Artest. 

Here is the link to the video.

http://www.nba.com/video/...0125_lal_whitehouse.nba/

Interesting notes about today's visit to the White House:

- Each player and the coaching staff were allowed to bring one guest to the White House.
- Pau Gasol invited his mother and apparently Kobe was given permission to bring three guest. 
laugh.gif

- Sasha Vujacic wanted to play a one on one game with the President for US citizenship. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

- Each player and the coaching staff were allowed to bring one guest to the White House.
- Pau Gasol invited his mother and apparently Kobe was given permission to bring three guest. 
laugh.gif

- Sasha Vujacic wanted to play a one on one game with the President for US citizenship. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
And if Sasha lost the Lakers would have been able to cut him without penalty.

Back
Top Bottom