OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

just saw this on the lakers nation (they got it from hoopsworld)

If the Bulls don’t get a better deal, the Lakers may have a package for Hinrich that would provide Chicago the space they covet.

nerd.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kookcle

When was the last time a (laker) trade rumor actually happened?
this

dont you guys remember that the gasol trade came out of nowhere?

as for fisher goes...i actually think if he does get traded i see him getting waived and signing back with us...i dont think the bulls need him

You can't really measure the value of Fisher's leadership on the Lakers.  if he's gone, they lose a lot.

Might as well trade Fisher...trading Fisher will wake up the other Lakers (Artest and Odom)
Also Fisher earlier this year said he would like to play 2 to 3 more years
sick.gif

i really thought the lakers would trade for bosh before deadline but i thought a bit and i think they will go with bynum for atleast one more year and if they fail to win it all this year his %!% will be traded for bosh provided they sign and trade bosh.

bynum was ghost in the finals last year

Nah man i don't think Fish gonna get traded. I hope not too. Fish leadership means a lot to the team. I think we'll lose A LOT if he's gone...not in terms of stats, but in the leadership factor.

Add that to the fact that Fish is the guy that Kobe probably trusts on the team the most...so i'm not buying these rumours.

If ever it goes down, i expect fish to be released and sign with us again.

EDIT: Just for the record, I haven't really thought much about it, but I'm not in favor of that Bosh for Bynum rumour. Just the thought of how much worse our D will be......

Hinrich has been playing very well recently so I'd love to see us get him for the Morrison/Farmar package. If it did happen, I wonder if Fisher would still continue to start...

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Hinrich has been playing very well recently so I'd love to see us get him for the Morrison/Farmar package. If it did happen, I wonder if Fisher would still continue to start...
I'd guess that their minutes would be equal, and Shannon would lose a lot of time.

^yeah i think it is. i saw somewhere that New Jersey wanted to wait to see if they got John Wall before they traded Harris

i wouldn't trade Fisher. he's always been there in the situations when we needed him most and his leadership is needed in this team.
hope we can get Hinrich tho

smh.gif
--At DFish name being brought up at all for trade talk. Even if its just among us NT folk.
--I mean dude cant make a layup but if he ever was gone, we will realize it within 1 or 2 games.

--Agreed. I wouldnt mind having Hinrich either. Good defender, also good passer and can hit the open look.
--When you play with Bean, your gonna get alot of open looks.

wasn't the reason why fish came back was for his daughter ?

i really doubt him leaving.

hinrich would be a very very nice pick up. IMO he suits the triangle perfectly
pimp.gif

do it mitch.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i really thought the lakers would trade for bosh before deadline but i thought a bit and i think they will go with bynum for atleast one more year and if they fail to win it all this year his %!% will be traded for bosh provided they sign and trade bosh.

bynum was ghost in the finals last year

grin.gif
he came back after a knee injury about 1 week before the playoffs, what do you expect ?
laugh.gif

A source confirmed the Bulls have had discussions with the Lakers about Hinrich, most likely for Adam Morrison and Sasha Vujacic, but nothing is imminent. - Daily Herald

Do it mitch!!!

Originally Posted by kobe8is

A source confirmed the Bulls have had discussions with the Lakers about Hinrich, most likely for Adam Morrison and Sasha Vujacic, but nothing is imminent. - Daily Herald

Do it mitch!!!
If it's Vujacic and not Farmar, that would really make a logjam with Hinrich, Fisher, Brown, and Farmar. I'm assuming Brown or Farmar would be out of the immediate rotation but I'm not sure who with Farmar playing kind of well recently.

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Do it mitch!!!
eek.gif

i still think shannon will play a lot of minutes though...hes been playing a lot of 2 lately and has been pretty effective there more than the point position

might as well throw in farmar there

--Im not a big fan of Farmar either, but Im afraid he's one of those dudes thats just gonna start BALLIN it up once he's gone.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Im not a big fan of Farmar either, but Im afraid he's one of those dudes thats just gonna start BALLIN it up once he's gone.
yehh...i just dont think he fits into our system...if he gets to a team like the phx bums or the knicks or any other free lancing team he'd be good player

heey why dont we trade him for michael redd?

that case he can reunite with an old friend
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom