OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

If the Bosh for Bynum trade somehow manages to go through. BIG IF. What are the chances that Bosh re-signs with the Lakers after the season?

I don't think they would trade for Bosh without some understanding of him signing an extension or resigning. That could leave the door open for usbasically giving away Bynum for nothing if Bosh would walk.

Kobe said he wouldn't let the Bynum trade go through, so you guys can dead this talk. Devin Harris on the other hand is extremely interesting especially ifit doesn't involve giving up Shannon Brown.

If everyone wants to they can contribute. Thought I'll post some pictures of the Lakers team throughout time
14lobxi.png
2v3m075.jpg
2q8naz4.jpg
b5mcg1.jpg
8ycar8.jpg
dpie4o.jpg
2i110mt.jpg
fm4xc.jpg
24m55xt.jpg
2crabtz.jpg
2cx9r8l.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wish we'd've never gotten rid of that #1.
ohwell.gif
He ended up doing... kinda good with the next team he went to.

Yeah but it worked out in the long run, when we aquired Pau for Kwame. But who would of knew what things could of happened if Butler stayed with us

*HUGE SIGH*

I know it's the regular season. I know Kobe is hurt. I know that there's hella time for our bigs to get together. I know there's a chance we couldclear some dead weight from the payroll and find an able body before the trade deadline.

But I am having a hard time sleeping off this loss.

I don't know.

I hope I feel better tomorrow.

^
--After a loss, I dont feel better till after a win.
--So lets hope we handle the Knicks tonight like we should be able to.

Still crushed after last night's letdown.
tired.gif

But, I can pray for this......

We beat Boston 2 times, we get that second win vs Orlando. So we're 2-0 against both of them, but swept by the Cavs.

Then we somehow get homecourt and face the Cavs, winning the series 4-1.

Sound familiar?
wink.gif

Let's finda way to make this happen.

(we were pretty spoiled last year winning all the big games that we truly wanted)

Is it still too early to give judgment on Ron Artest with LA? Can we still say that he's "trying to fit in" with the team and all that chemistrystuff?

I miss Trevor Ariza. I wish we could just have both players though so we could really experiment

here we are talking about trades and we are currently have the best record in the league
laugh.gif

well........i'll contribute though

-trade drew for bosh
-sasha and farmar for harris
-amo for mike miller

done!

I'm super conflicted on the Bynum Bosh trade. I don't want Bosh if it means sacrificing team chemistry and a lack of a physical presence down low.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to see much of Bosh. I mean I know dude is putting up numbers, but can he play D?

Much more excited about the possibility of getting Devin Harris...I just think the league would boycott the Lakers if we got him
for Sasha and Farmar...

laugh.gif
I hate that talk about "we have the best record in theleague" so we can't talk trades or whatever.

Point blank, no matter how good you are there is always room for improvement.

One big concern for me is how the Lakers play on the road, even with that heavy home court schedule early in the season it really hasn't helped us.

We are 9-7 on the road
sick.gif

Kobe's injuries shouldn't be an excuse, he doesn't want to rest or get that off-season surgery than go out on the court and play.

Pau could have made those free throws and boxed out sideshow, but we shouldn't have been in that position to begin with.

Lakers played well in the 1st half and when the 2nd half started just looked off
smh.gif

I had a feeling when Kobe was off on his FTs something weird was going to happen though (Pau missing 2), it was just a poor effort overall shooting 15-24 andwhat shooting 23 3's?
sick.gif

Lakers only scored like 20 something in the paint and the Cavs doubled that, that's how we lost the game.

Phil is bout fed up with Farmar, hope he's gone soon
happy.gif

We'll look at it this way.. Gasol had that game he has every season where he lets the team down and he knows he has to STEP UP from now on.

Ive really not been feelin Bynum all season.. dude is a <>, slow, and has definitely lost some explosiveness already. I knowww you guys gotta rememberBynum bashin' on foos all day long before he got hurt last season.

I say we get rid of Bynum, Farmar, & Powell for Brook Lopez and Devin Harris. Dont sleep on Lopez now..check the stats

I really just cant stand Bynum anymore, I hope he makes me eat my words but thats definitely how I feel.

I think LA is fine, they just need a good road trip to see where their hearts are at. Hopefully they can put it together tonight, but i wish they would ofgrabbed the win last night. Bynum and Gasol need to find their manhood tonight, cuz we know Kobe will bring it. Odom and Artest better show up since theyplaying in the NY.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Ive really not been feelin Bynum all season.. dude is a <>, slow, and has definitely lost some explosiveness already. I knowww you guys gotta remember Bynum bashin' on foos all day long before he got hurt last season.

I say we get rid of Bynum, Farmar, & Powell for Brook Lopez and Devin Harris. Dont sleep on Lopez now..check the stats

I really just cant stand Bynum anymore, I hope he makes me eat my words but thats definitely how I feel.
Nets are not going to get rid of Lopez for Bynum. It's impossible to find a good center, and he is young too. Not going to happen

I'm just so disappointed in our defense.... bynum and gasol are just letting themselves look like lisa leslie out there

^
--Actually, Lisa Leslie is more solid. Hahaha
--Still..SMH at Gasol. Choke job on those free throws. But it shouldnt have come down to that. Cleveland got bragging rights until whenever we meet again.I'm not gonna say the F word. Its been thrown around too much in the game thread. We'll just patiently wait and see.

What's so bizarre to me is how the Lakers really don't "look" that great defensively yet they lead the league in opposing FG %.

I feel like Ron has been a let down thus far on both sides of the floor. We shall see

Originally Posted by Grimey

We'll look at it this way.. Gasol had that game he has every season where he lets the team down and he knows he has to STEP UP from now on.

We all know he can step up. He's done it before. Not even worried right now, wake me up when the playoffs start. Only thing I'll be worried about isif there are injuries come May/June(KG last year, Bynum year before). Cavs are hungry, no question about it, but then again so is every elite team thathasn't tasted the finals in x years. As far as Ron, we'll see his best come playoff time. I think he's somewhat forced to conform to the Lakerscore mentality, who's desire is a bit tempered right now.

Part of going through the whole championship experience is to put things into perspective. Part of that is not to overreact especially to a loss.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

What's so bizarre to me is how the Lakers really don't "look" that great defensively yet they lead the league in opposing FG %.

I feel like Ron has been a let down thus far on both sides of the floor. We shall see

It's probably that ONE utah game where they scored 1 FG the whole 4th quarter that has skewed the stats.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Grimey

We all know he can step up. He's done it before. Not even worried right now, wake me up when the playoffs start. Only thing I'll be worried about is if there are injuries come May/June(KG last year, Bynum year before). Cavs are hungry, no question about it, but then again so is every elite team that hasn't tasted the finals in x years. As far as Ron, we'll see his best come playoff time. I think he's somewhat forced to conform to the Lakers core mentality, who's desire is a bit tempered right now.

Part of going through the whole championship experience is to put things into perspective. Part of that is not to overreact especially to a loss.
bingo! the Magic swept us last yr to in the regular season and look what happened in the finals..

Is there anyway we can petition to make Kobe rest? Like someone should tell him he's not the most useful when he's injured.

I wish Phil can just sit him down, let us lose a few who cares at this point, get him back to 100% then we can see the real Kobe again.

Plus it will help our second unit and other players step up including Ron, I hope this happens.

Back
Top Bottom