OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

Glad no deals were made. Now we can focus on winning it all. :D

I'm glad we stood pat too. I didn't love any of the deals being discussed. I wasn't sure any of those moves would have made us much better, but definitely could have disrupted the good chemistry the team has now. Now let's do this! Starting with the Spurs tonight.

Horrible loss. On to the next.

Yep. We just weren't ready. The Spurs would have been tough no matter what, but they are not the team you want to see after a full week of not playing, especially for us. I expect us to look much better against Utah tomorrow.

Only good thing about the game last night was that it allowed me to go to bed early - didn't even bother to watch the 4th quarter.

I was in the building and the life was just drained out of there. It was a terrible place to be at. I'm still feeling the aftermath of that terrible loss.

We got dumped on last night. No need to hang our heads since we're still up 2-1 on the reg season series. :D

Beating Utah is mandatory tho!

LO with 18 !!
tumblr_lojsg8bhRP1qjazks.gif

LO's performance was definitely the highlight of the game. Our performance was pretty sloppy at times, but still a double digit win against a good team.

Good win tonight. Bounced back after a slow start to dominate in the second half. Strong performance by Blake (and a dunk fest). Caron continues to be solid. I'd like to see CP pick up his offense again, but hard too complain about a 20 point win.

Back
Top Bottom