OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

^^^ For real. Can't believe we came all the way back to take the lead, just to blow it. Frustrating. OKC got a lot of help from th refs, but still.

^^^ In case we meet them in the playoffs, CP has to get the Thunder figured out a little better. We can't afford him to be a no-show, even for a half.

Wow, that was the most fun I've had at a live game... even with the loss. That was a roller coaster 2nd half.
I really hope the Clippers figure things out and adjust... it definitely looked like they did though when they were closing the huge gap from the 1st half.

Just ran out of time I guess.

By the way, La Store was closed. I tried before the game, and even after. At the end of the game, it looked like people were exiting from there, but that's pretty much all they were doing. I asked the girl there, she said they were not open all day. Not sure if they were gonna open for the evening game though.

Now that I've gotten a chance to simmer down a little, the excitement from yesterday is slowly wearing off (I must admit, I'm still a little excited though), but I still feel a little bitter about the game yesterday.

So many things that gets me worked up, as I'm sure you guys are probably pulling your hairs out.

Of course the big flagrant 1 instead of 2 that should've got Ibaka ejected out of the game. Instead he stayed in and helped his team to a win. Now he might get suspended, and miss the Lakers matchup 
eyes.gif

They called every little contact against Clippers, but when Jamal Crawford got hit after his 3 point shot where he almost fell into Section 110, Dan Crawford looked right at him... no call.

Zone defense was working in the comeback run but as soon as they switched back to man to man, it gave Westbrook a clean shot.

Ok, I'm done. Sorry... this will probably sting for a bit.

Last edited:
We'll see OKC in the postseason. Those are the games that really matter. That 3-2 zone late in the game really neutralized KD though.
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Well we should have beat the Thunder. Yes the refs were biased as you would expect. But 15 turnovers in the beginning. We take the lead and stopped playing D. This team can be so good when it wants to be but sometimes I feel they are half assed out there.

Now that was Lob City, baby! J-Crossover with the sick lob to BG.

I was driving in my car and imagined what went down...

even I couldn't imagine them doing something like this...my goodness.

team having fun and that's when they truly shine. Gotta love them Clippers. :smokin

nice win last night fellas and that lob sequence between JC & BG was crazy AF :wow:

Last edited:

nice win last night fellas and that lob sequence between JC & BG was crazy AF :wow:

Even LeBron knows:

LeBron James ‏@KingJames
@JCrossover a fool for that lob he just threw to @blakegriffin32 . Me and @DwyaneWade may have to steal that one! #sick

Billups is playing way too much right now. He's not helping out there at all.

The back-to-back in Denver is catching up with us now. This one's done.

Seems like we always come back sluggish after a few days off

Last edited:
^^^ yeah. But still, good that we bounced back from the disappointing Denver loss. We've really been feasting on the East lately. Time to step it up again against a good West team with the game against Memphis this week.

Mike Smith just said the exact same thing I was thing after Stuckey shot a jumper - "what happened to Rodney Stuckey?" He was a legit starter for a while. Talk about falling off.

Back
Top Bottom