OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

His D-League numbers look decent, but I guess I was hoping for more of name and somebody with some real NBA experience. Like Darko or something. Oh well, I guess. I'll just assume the FO knows what they're doing.

DJ 2.0!! (in name that is) :lol:

:lol:

His D-League numbers look decent, but I guess I was hoping for more of name and somebody with some real NBA experience. Like Darko or something. Oh well, I guess. I'll just assume the FO knows what they're doing.

Yeah I was hoping for the same thing. I was watching some videos of his first season with Detroit. Seems like he has a motor. Reminds me of Earl Clark. Undersized PF that can stretch the floor with his perimeter shooting, but very athletic.

Check this out.

^^^ If he turns out to be the next Earl Clark, I could definitely live with that.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
Carmelo Anthony had his right knee drained today in New York and is questionable for Sunday's game against the Clippers, the team says.

If they don't have Melo or Chandler on Sunday, there's no excuse for us not to get a blow out W.

We just need to finish up strong, compete every game and make sure we take care of the remaining elite teams on our schedule. I have faith in this team to not lay an egg when it counts in the postseason.

Last edited:
Cooking with the Barnes' (3.14.13)

"Blake Griffin, DeAndre Jordan, Matt Barnes, Gloria Govan, wife - los angeles clippers, lob city, l.a. clip, lunch dinner

^^^ So I guess the girl is Barnes' wife? Not bad. That pasta dish looks pretty good too, if you like shrimp. Anyway, its still cool to see that this team seems to get along so well off the court.

great see the camaraderie amongst this team on/off the court. That is what will keep us solid as a unit during this playoff push.

pasta w/ shrimp
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif
:nerd:

Last edited:
Man, we need to wake up. Sleepwalking through this one so far. Too much Chauncey on offense.

Your guys's radio voice, Brian Semen or whatever, wants the Kings to stay 

He's gonna wear purple when yall come back for the last Kings home game of the year 

Our defense sucks and I'm pissed. If I wasn't out drinking right now I'd be really mad.

So what is this 2012 ? Clips are doing the same thing as last year. We really cant beat the Kings? In all reality we are looking at a 5th seed and an early exit.

Last edited:
So we is this 2012 ? Clips are doing the same thing as last year. We really cant beat the Kings? In all reality we are looking at 5th seed and an early exit.
The biggest problem with the clippers is consistency . They don't play up to their potential as much as they should .

They need a coach that will get in there face. Every game I see them jogging back. Dont even play defense anymore I would understand if we had a lock on our position in the playoffs, but we dont. And can someone tell Jordan to guard the damn key. This team honestly beats itself. We are either playing denver, memphis, or gsw. Teams that have given us trouble.

Much better defensive effort last night. I'm still pretty annoyed about the SAC loss, but I'm glad the team bounced back with a solid win against Philly. The Nets will be a much tougher test on Saturday. They've been playing decently and are one of those teams that always seems to give us trouble, regardless of who is playing for them.

Finally -- and I can't believe I'm saying this -- I actually am starting to like Willie Green in the starting line up over Billups. Even since those couple of games when he was really hot, Chauncey has not been bringing much to the table.

Back
Top Bottom