OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

I think Billups just holds the ball too long and relegates Paul to be a 2 guard. Green knows his role and doesn't do anything outside his ability.

I was thinking that last night too, that I would rather have Green starting. I think Billups held the ball too long at times last year as well. He should be the one catching and making a play not the other way around with Paul.

I think Billups just holds the ball too long and relegates Paul to be a 2 guard. Green knows his role and doesn't do anything outside his ability.

Exactly. If Chauncey would just spot up like Willie does, he'd be better off. We run into problems when he tries to take guys off the dribble or post up. In his current physical condition, he just can't to those things as effectively anymore. We shouldn't run plays for him.

Don't forget the fact that he's a chucker too, takes bad shots. Gets away with it because of his "status" though.

Billups should come off the bench. Willie Green is better starting. But one of our issues is Jordan I dont know if he is crappy or VDN doesnt use him right. I mean he has Odom in the 4th and he is not that big of an upgrade.

Crazy how most of us disliked Willie as a starter earlier in the season but now that Chaunce has regressed a bit (due to injury) he has really proved his worth to the team in more ways than one. I hope he continues improving and contributing in a positive way going into the postseason.
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Another must win game this weekend vs BK Nets :evil:

Last edited:
Every game is must win we need some momentum going into the playoffs. This team was scary in December now I feel people think we shouldn't be where we are at. Every article you read has us losing in the first round. What happened to the team that blew out the spurs in San Antonio beat Miami at home?

^^ I agree with everything you posted fam. We need to get back to our December selves ASAP.

welcome back mini-Lebron
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Last edited:
Everyone had a hand in this w except for L-O of course. :rolleyes

Very nice team win. Point God with the closeout special. 8)

Last edited:
You might be right but I still think our oldies (Grant/Chauncey) will help us in the postseason with limited PT.

Back in third. I wonder how long we will be changing positions. We dont have an easy schedule coming. And we have a couple must win games.

Welp, this game pretty much proves we can't win with just CP3 performing. Nobody else showed up in the 4th and OT. What a wasted opportunity.

This team seriously does not get it. Grizzlies Denver lose ok lets go lose to under .500 dallas.WTF?

We had our chances to win that game but poor 3pt shooting, an airball(Barnes) and Dirk's flop came back to haunt us in the end.

We had our chances to win that game but poor 3pt shooting, an airball(Barnes) and Dirk's flop came back to haunt us in the end.

Yeah, if anyone besides CP could have made a shot, we probay would have won. Butler and Crawford both had wide open looks late that they missed. I can't imagine that happening again.

Crazy thing is, despite the loss last night, we can get back to 3rd tonight if we take care of NO and the Spurs beat Denver. No guarantees though-NO has been playing well lately.

What happened to Blake Griffin last night? He disappeared after the 1st quarter. That can't happen if they plan on competing in the playoffs..

What happened to Blake Griffin last night? He disappeared after the 1st quarter. That can't happen if they plan on competing in the playoffs..

I'm not sure what's been going on with him lately. He's had a series of sub-par games. Some of it has to do with foul trouble, but he's also thinking too much on offense and worrying too much about the refs. He needs to just play. The team as a whole also has to do a better job of putting him in easier scoring situations

I'm really hoping to see a bounce back game from him tonight against NO.

What happened to A Tribe Called Bench? They used to stretch out leads, now they blow leads.

Back
Top Bottom