OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

I'm gonna be coming from San Diego to see the Clippers vs Thunder game.
Any good spots around the way for some Clippers shirts... hats too maybe?

I would like to buy some new ones, and the variety of shirts over here are slim.

Thanks.

No bootleg. Is Team LA the actual fan shop in Staples Center? If so, I was told that they'll be closed before the game starts sunday.

I usually buy all my LAC stuff from there or ebay. Honestly if you're going to the game just cop at the game.

42-18!!! 8)

Last edited:
^^^Agree about the team LA Store, but the Sports Chalet around me (West LA) has had a pretty good selection of Clippers gear lately.

And very nice win tonight. CP took over at the end and brought it home. Been a while since we beat another top team, so I'm pretty happy about it.

Been seeing a lot of Clipper gear at Marshalls lately. Went in there to buy a Nike dri fit. Walked out with 2 CP3 shirts, one was a allstar tee and the other was a clippers team dri fit. They have the jackets too, just not my steez tho. Also seen Blake tees, the one that has name and numbers like the jersey but just a tee.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried about the game tonight. Cleveland is one of those teams that just seems to have our number lately, regardless of who's on the roster. Hopefully, our squad remembers the early season loss at home to the Cavs and wants some revenge.

Sidenote - the weather in LA has been absolutely perfect the last couple days. I love living here.

Yessuh weather is pretty amazing today and for the next few days.
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Feels like summer already. 8)

GO CLIPS tonight @CAVS

Last edited:
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little worried about the game tonight. Cleveland is one of those teams that just seems to have our number lately, regardless of who's on the roster. Hopefully, our squad remembers the early season loss at home to the Cavs and wants some revenge.

Sidenote - the weather in LA has been absolutely perfect the last couple days. I love living here.

It's perfect! Driving around dt long beach today and my car thermometer says 86, with a slight breeze. Gonna hit Huntington this weekend :pimp:

Thank you, I'll try that out... so the game will be open at 12:30, what time would the store be open on sunday?

edit: Actually, I'll just call them. Thanks!

Last edited:
Nice win tonight. Another solid performance all the way around. Love our road results lately.

And I wish I could hit Huntington up tomorrow - place will be going off, I'm sure. Have fun Marathon.

I know it's nitpicking but we could be the number 1 seed had it kot been for some really bad losses.

Vs CLE
vs ORL
@wash
Vs CHA
@POR

Then again there were games we "should have" lost which we won.

Anyway, if Denver beats OKC and we take care of them on Sunday, we'll have that #2 seed. The Warriors are the worst matchup for us in the 1st round. I think we cam beat them but would rather take HOU or UTAH.

We're playing 8 on 5 today. We'll see if we can break through in the second half.

We need Paul & Billups to get going in the 2nd half. Whole lotta game left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom