OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

Good game tonight. That 1st quarter was a thing of beauty. Didn't exactly finish strong, but it was good enough. Big one tomorrow.

Just finished watching the 4th qtr but will watch the replay to catch the record-breaking 1st. Got scared there for a minute when the Rockets cut it to 10. :lol:

Good to see Billups have huge game been awhile since that has happened. We need to take this w streak into the allstar break. 8)

Last edited:
2lszhis.jpg

900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

It will be interesting to see which Kobe shows up tonight. For some reason, I think its going to be old Kobe and not the new, pass-happy version. He always seems to go for 40 against us, which is fine, as long as we get the W.

WTF is going on with the bench right now? They've been terrible the last few games.

Definitely did not think we would dismantle them. Wow

Gaining ground on OKC :pimp:

The things Chris Paul has done for this franchise. Amazing.

-Best record in franchise history.
-Gonna top that this year.
-on pace for the best road record in franchise history.
-first All-Star MVP in franchise history.
-On pace to host a playoff series for the first time in franchise history.
-On pace for the first division title in franchise history.
-17 game win streak.
And we're now being mentioned as contenders for the first time in franchise history. Just think back to December 1st, 2011. We were just an up-and-coming team who would have been happy to finish with 40 wins.

Bron is the clear MVP, imo, but I'm fine with what CP3 is doing.

Last edited:
can someone explain why the clippers are discussing trading bledsoe and deandre jordan for garnett? deal makes no sense to me. you guys already have blake, why the need for garnett?

can someone explain why the clippers are discussing trading bledsoe and deandre jordan for garnett? deal makes no sense to me. you guys already have blake, why the need for garnett?

wtf if that deal makes no sense to you then i dont know what to tell you...

Glad the Bledsoe/DJ for Garnett rumors stayed rumors.

Me too (especially with how Garnett looked last night against the Nuggets - at least late in the game. He was getting punked by Faried). I think things are going to stay pretty quiet and that we're going to end up rolling with the team we have now.

David Aldridge supporting the feeling I have about the trade deadline:

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
Told Clippers are very likely to stick with what they have going forward and not be involved in any deals, significant or otherwise.

I hope its true that we are keeping the team together. I think if everyone is healthy we could make a run for a title. Plus what is the rush to trade Bledsoe he still has one more year on contract.

I hope its true that we are keeping the team together. I think if everyone is healthy we could make a run for a title. Plus what is the rush to trade Bledsoe he still has one more year on contract.

This. Experts/fans of other teams act like we have to trade Bled now; he still has a year left before he is a RFA. Keep him for the run this year and deal him this offseason. Ideally, I would like to see us trade him for a lotto pick in 2014 (which is gonna be loaded) or another young prospect, to get our SF or SG of the future. As much as I would love having KG, don't trade Bled (or DJ for that matter) for older vets who will limit our window to contend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom