OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

With the way we've been playing lately, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we lose the game tonight against the Wiz. I can almost guarantee Beal is going to go for a career high and hit like 8 threes. Still, since its my birthday, I'm hoping for a W. Would be nice.

Give up Bledose and CB for KG. KG and CP3 can get to the WCF and have the heart to win.

Easy trade, do it in a heartbeat.

I don't see us winning anytime soon. So much for home court advantage in the playoffs :smh:

The only good thing is maybe this gets VDN fired.

Repeat of last season. 4 or 5 seed and peace out in the 2nd Rd. :rolleyes

I'm hoping all this losing gets Vinny canned.

Last edited:
Repeat of last season. 4 or 5 seed and peace out in the 2nd Rd. :rolleyes

I'm hoping all this losing gets Vinny canned.

That's the way it's looking. SMH. It's not even that we lost the game tonight, it's how we lost. That stretch where we gave up two offensive rebounds then a 3 was just inexcusable.

Thanks for that, Clippers. Added to what has already been a disappointing birthday for me.

No one's playing like they give a damn. I was very pro-keeping Bledsoe but I think his recent play has proven he doesn't have what it takes to lead a contending team. The half court offense is abysmal but I still don't want KG on this team.

Embarrassing, not that we are losing but how we are losing. No structure whatsoever, which leads to poor spacing and TOs, no identity, get WORSE shots out of timeouts, and don't respond well after losses.

What's also embarrassing is fact that someone as incompetent as VDN is can call himself a professional coach. That decision yesterday not to foul down 2 with 26 secs left and BOS having a foul to give, was about as amateur as you can get. They didn't even attempt to trap the ball handler to try to create a TO, so clueless all I could do was laugh.

Any, If we play GS in the first round, more than likely we lose, so with this recent collapse I'm just hoping we can avoid them in the first round. But with the way things are going now, that means we'll end up against OKC or SAS :x

This team is playing with no heart. They are not the same. I know Paul is out but we should be winning against the wizards. Team looks bad. I was thinking championship now I am hoping we get to the second round.

Things should get better.clipps do not need KG.CP3 can't get better fast enough.lets go CLIPPERS.

No Griffin, CP, Chauncey or Crawford against the Magic tonight. We're going to need Willie Green to go for 30 and Grant Hill to play like it was 1996 if we want to win, I think.

tumblr_mefbzuTKPN1rwu9euo1_500.gif

ATCB :pimp:

Don't even care that we beat the Magic JV team. A win is a win. We needed it.

Here's some potentially good news going into the game tomorrow with the Heatles:

Madelyn Burke ‏@MadelynBurke
EVERYONE #practiced for the #Clippers today-- still remains to be seen whether everyone will be available to play tomorrow vs Heat.

This is the most recent thing I've seen about who might be playing tonight:

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne
Good news for the Clips. Source tells me "everybody (Blake, CP, Chauncey, JC) is playing at this point." if no setbacks, it's on vs. Heat

I hope its right.

Its official - Blake, CP and Chauncey are all back!

Los Angeles Clippers ‏@LAClippers
Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Chauncey Billups ALL starting for Clippers tonight vs. Heat. Jamal Crawford will come off bench.

Back
Top Bottom