OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

UN#$%^%*&BELIEVABLE. Up 9 with 2:30 left and lose. I'm so sick of VDN, our "coach" adds absolutely nothin' to the team. PLEASE DON'T GIVE THIS FOOL AN EXTENSION. It would be Dumbleavy all over again.

UN#$%^%*&BELIEVABLE. Up 9 with 2:30 left and lose. I'm so sick of VDN, our "coach" adds absolutely nothin' to the team. PLEASE DON'T GIVE THIS FOOL AN EXTENSION. It would be Dumbleavy all over again.
True.Fire Delnegro.bring inn Jerry Sloan

No wonder Da Bulls got rid of him.smh

I've been going to a few Clippers game this season (can't pass up free tickets!), and I always see this big dude about 4-5 rows in front of me in section 119 on the isle, he's always wearing Js or Lebrons, wonder if he's on this board?

True.Fire Delnegro.bring inn Jerry Sloan
No wonder Da Bulls got rid of him.smh

I dont think sloan is going to work. VDN works because he lets Paul kind of be a player/Coach. This losing streak has been horrible. But I feel that Blake is starting to grow as a player. But either way as good as we are we need a lot of work if we want to hang a banner. And where is Jordan? As athletically gifted as he is he should be at least a top 5 center. I dont know if VDN is taking his confidence but he is an underachiver.

I dont think sloan is going to work. VDN works because he lets Paul kind of be a player/Coach. This losing streak has been horrible. But I feel that Blake is starting to grow as a player. But either way as good as we are we need a lot of work if we want to hang a banner. And where is Jordan? As athletically gifted as he is he should be at least a top 5 center. I dont know if VDN is taking his confidence but he is an underachiver.

DJ has definitely improved but his inability to hit FTs consistently is what keeps him on the bench. Especially with the emergence of LO, DJ isn't really needed in late game situations as much anymore.

Luckily, we won but VDN is still a loser. Adleman coached circles around him. If we wouldn't have gotten those late off rebs and if BG was called for his travel, we would have lost due to not having any offensive structure
to end games.

Beast Griffin sealed the victory.:pimp: great way to start the grammy road trip.

S/O to the usual suspects Bledsoe/Butler/Jordan/Crawford for coming to play as well.
Hope Barnes doesn't get suspended. :x

Last edited:
2n99uts.jpg

:pimp:

Eric Patten ‏@EricPatten
TOR lists Kleiza (knee), Bargnani (elbow) & Valanciunas (finger) as OUT Friday. No Rudy Gay or Haddadi means they'll have 10 guys in uniform

If we don't win this next one, I will be legitimately embarrassed.

Welp, now the question of what our worst game of the year is has a pretty easy answer. Way to not make the trip to Canada fellas. SMH.

Welp, now the question of what our worst game of the year is has a pretty easy answer. Way to not make the trip to Canada fellas. SMH.

Man...got outta class and tuned in and damn. WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED?! :x

^^^Just one of those games. We couldn't do anything right and they took full advantage. Ish happens, I guess.

Adding to our seemingly growing list of issues, I just read J Cross broke his nose against Toronto last night. Looks like he's going to try and keep playing with a mask.

VDN... WATER YEW DEWING???!!?!?!?!??!!?!?

on a sidenote, this was tweeted prior to the game:

RT @SeanDeveney: Sources tell Sporting News that the #Clippers have contacted the #Celtics about Kevin Garnett. Offer would include Caron Butler and Eric Bledsoe.

Thoughts?

I think it's a panic move if it's done. Yes, Clips have been slipping but CP3 hasn't been playing. Hopefully when he comes back, the ship rights its course. I'd really hate to see EB go and ESPECIALLY for an aging vet. If you plan to deal him, at least get back something we can utilize for more than 2 years.

^^^Man, it's a really tough call. Bledsoe's probably going to have to get dealt eventually since he's not going to be content to be a back up forever. Question is, does getting KG make us a legit threat to win it all this year? If so, then I'd be ok with it. I'm just not sure.

^^^Man, it's a really tough call. Bledsoe's probably going to have to get dealt eventually since he's not going to be content to be a back up forever. Question is, does getting KG make us a legit threat to win it all this year? If so, then I'd be ok with it. I'm just not sure.
I think we should ride this roster out Garnett is not going to put us over the top. We still got Bledsoe for this year and the next.

I like KG since way back but not sure if I want Crawford being our reserve pg for the rest of the season. >D

Last edited:
I like kg. but to give up Bledsoe who is still developing and Butler for an older slower vet? Nah son.

To try to get Garnett to try to win a title is a risk I rather not take. Bledsoe is here for two years. Lets ride it out. Garnett is two years max.

Their half court offense sucks and it's gonna catch up to them in the playoffs. I think KG could help them with that.
Would they play DeAndre, Blake, and KG at the same time on the court?

Back
Top Bottom