OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

Tonight's match-up would be a fun NBA Finals... Lots of star power. :pimp:

Really didn't think we'd have two 30 point blow outs on this trip. WTF? Better win the last two to at least get to .500 on the trip.

736408.gif

Embarrassing loss. :x

At least we split the season series. >D

Last edited:
Super embarrassing. I knew the guys coming off injury would be rusty and maybe the chemistry wouldn't be there but DAMN.

I honestly thought we could go 6-2 on this roadtrip but damn! haha.

Jamal is cooking today!!! A Tribe called Bench is back full. Just mad we lost butler today. Hopefully its day to day with his back.

Much better performance. This is the team I've been used to seeing. Let's hope they show up in Philly and we can finish this trip 4-4.

Much better performance. This is the team I've been used to seeing. Let's hope they show up in Philly and we can finish this trip 4-4.

We should end this trip 4-4. Would of been great with 5-3 but as long we end at even kill im somewhat ok with that given the circumstances and injuries. 2nd half we should win 70-75% of our remaining games and hopefully the 2 seed. I havea feeling OKC is gonna pass the spurs and so are we. We have the season series vs the spurs so we need that 2nd spot.

Don't want to speak too soon, but I think we might be back. Just handling Philly in all ways.

The Houston game scares me though.

Team looks good but we always look good on scub teams. The New York win was a good start. I think we can compete for a ring but we have to still get through OKC.

scrub teams/playoff teams we need to beat them all(esp okc). Take it one game at a time and never let up.

These next few games to close out the month are extremely winnable. We best take advantage early and often.

Last edited:
What a difference CP3 makes lol. I'm a big Bledsoe fan but he is so much better as a back-up pg to change the pace of the game. He just can't run an offense.

The Houston game tomorrow scares me. The first home game after a long trip is often a problem, plus Houston can get really hot from 3. Hopefully, the team will come out sharper than I'm expecting.

Back
Top Bottom