OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I doubt it. I see them being pulled when the X release next month.
**** if they get pulled next month I better pull the trigger a pair a week for 147
Nikeid and Nike Store twitters both send out a tweet telling you to customize them before they disappear. They did it with the way less popular LeBron XI so I would doubt they wouldn't do it again. Just a head up, I'll definitely bring it up if nobody else does.

ya i already went ahead and ordered a black ID for just this reason, i didnt want to miss out. Ordered litterally a week ago and i've already gotten finishing touches email and am just awaiting shipping details :smokin

Last edited:
ya i already went ahead and ordered a black ID for just this reason, i didnt want to miss out. Ordered litterally a week ago and i've already gotten finishing touches email and am just awaiting shipping details
smokin.gif
planning on doing the same before they go off ndc… wanna try to scoop that watch the thrown pair
nerd.gif

planning on doing the same before they go off ndc… wanna try to scoop that watch the thrown pair:nerd:

i went all black with gold swoosh/speckles. i kept goin back and forth what sole i wanted, white or black. i ultimately decided on black, im a fiend for all black shoes

are you positive the flyknit low is going to be on id through march?

Thats the schedule. Doesnt mean they cant pull them based on sale performance or lack there of.

What is your connection (if any) with Nike? Where are you getting the info from. Don't beat around the bush either.

I, too, could say "well it's schedule for xx date but you never know they could pull it earlier". You're kind of adding that in there just incase it does get pulled earlier so It doesn't ruin your "credibility".

I'm guessing it gets pulled in February when the X release, as that's when the new kobes will also hit nikeid.

Also where's the dude that was convinced he had info on the "mamba moments" before they dropped. He was too beating around the bush. Probably didn't know anything either and was just guessing trying to get attention from people on here. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom