OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Does anybody have a photo of the Black/grey fade option? I see a lot of MM and MC getting love in this thread but none of the other options really...

Wanna see the finished product before I pull the trigger.

I really want to get either a black/grey fade, grey upper, or Syracuse themed shoe before the (very disappointing) X releases.
i wouldnt do that if i were you. fades been disappointing

Does anybody have a photo of the Black/grey fade option? I see a lot of MM and MC getting love in this thread but none of the other options really...

Wanna see the finished product before I pull the trigger.

I really want to get either a black/grey fade, grey upper, or Syracuse themed shoe before the (very disappointing) X releases.
[h3]RECENT IMAGES IN THIS THREAD[/h3]
try clicking on that on the right side of screen towards the top

365 shipped is the best deal I can find for my size in the MMs, need some input on that price, think I can wait it out and maybe find a better deal? I would like a pair for my collection

365 shipped is the best deal I can find for my size in the MMs, need some input on that price, think I can wait it out and maybe find a better deal? I would like a pair for my collection

what size? I'm seeing a few BIN dip under $350 in popular sizes like 11.

Doin well my man, glad to see you back.
nthat.gif
took a break from kicks for a long time, just getting back into it again

I miss anything good? Other than these MMs and legend blue 11s nothing really on my radar

I think MM and MC are equal but I dont trade shoes 

I wish Nike gave us a gum sole option even if it was just for the blk FK 
smokin.gif
considered picking up those kobe EXTs the black ones w the gum sole and sending them off to swap on my MCs…. not even sure if its possible or not but it crosses my mind when i look at my pair
nerd.gif

considered picking up those kobe EXTs the black ones w the gum sole and sending them off to swap on my MCs…. not even sure if its possible or not but it crosses my mind when i look at my pair:nerd:

I tried to do this a few months back. I was able to remove the gum sole from EXT fairly easy ( granted I had the right tools) The biggest issue I found was the outsole didnt fit my IDs correctly. So I put them back on EXT.

I wanted it to wrk but Ill leave it to a pro to figure out. I contacted a few customizers but none responded. If you find one PM me.

^ that's interesting about the gum sole idea, very clever indeed

I'm a sucker for a nice gum bottom on the right colorway or shoe, I don't know why Nike never brings that option more on ID because a MC with that or even the solid black would be dope

I got the Black Liner thinking the white would get dirty....stupid. I don't  even where shoes often enough for them to get dirty. I was trying to rush when I created them. missed on MC that way. 
The white will get dirty, but the black liner looks good with the white toungr. It makes it pop!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom