OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
These things really are beautiful in the sunlight.
I'm wondering if I could trade one of my pairs for a WTK and legend blue 4.

check my MM… regardless i love the shoe

EDIT: i did get a 20% off tho
pimp.gif

Last edited:
they look so green. but peeps have goos taste. seems like u cant go wronf. color combos are on point

@Shooz Good amount of purp on your left shoe. That's how it would have wanted my pair to turn out.

Last edited:
Welp, my defect pair of MMs can't be remade. Only option Nike gave me was to ship them back for a full refund, smdh. Pissed. No codes, no nothing for their mess up; just a return shipping label.

Edit: At least my second Chaos pair has changed to shipped; no tracking updates though.

Last edited:
Welp, my defect pair of MMs can't be remade. Only option Nike gave me was to ship them back for a full refund, smdh. Pissed. No codes, no nothing for their mess up; just a return shipping label.

Edit: At least my second Chaos pair has changed to shipped; no tracking updates though.

What happened with it

What happened with it

I put some pics up some pages back. Can search my posts. Had defects on the bottom of the sole with pieces either missing or torn in spots. Wouldn't have complained if I had bought to wear instead of display, but yeah.

Quote:
I put some pics up some pages back. Can search my posts. Had defects on the bottom of the sole with pieces either missing or torn in spots. Wouldn't have complained if I had bought to wear instead of display, but yeah.
Call Nike and tell them you want to file a claim for defective shoe. I did that once (though nothing good happened). Someone will send you an email asking for pics and a description. Tell them that the bottom is broken which will affect the durability of the traction/etc. (make it seem like you're going to use it).

You might be able to get some compensation that way.

Last edited:
Nike is done with the weak claims. Seriously I don't see the issue. You wear them once and the sole won't be the same anymore. You put them up for display who's gonna notice? I've yet to see a "Perfect Pair" of shoes. There's always something you can complain about. The side panels of the MC lows being off was a REAL legit noticeable defect. That's just my opinion though.

Nike is done with the weak claims. Seriously I don't see the issue. You wear them once and the sole won't be the same anymore. You put them up for display who's gonna notice? I've yet to see a "Perfect Pair" of shoes. There's always something you can complain about. The side panels of the MC lows being off was a REAL legit noticeable defect. That's just my opinion though.
I disagree. Just because wearing them will make the flaws go away, or people not being able to notice it when they're not looking at the sole should doesn't mean it makes it okay for such a thing to happen. Nike charges way too much for these ID's, they shouldn't have flaws of that sort. I can understand a scuff here or something minor there. But to have the soles missing grooves is absolutely unacceptable. The guy on the previous page recently got a 20% code for scratches on his mid-sole... This kid has PIECES MISSING from his sole. He at least deserves a 20% off coupon.

@OmegaX   If I was you, I wouldn't stop bothering Nike about this. Keep talking to different reps until they send you to someone who will take action on this matter. What happened with your order is NOT okay and you should definitely be compensated in some way. Just my 2 cents tho

Back
Top Bottom