OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm looking for a black pair of fk with white soles and swoosh in size 9.5 as well!
Why not just customize them yourself...? All of those options are still available. 
ohwell.gif

There wont be any more options for KB9 IDs and the end date is April but I have a feeling it will be sooner than that once the X option rolls out.

@ricanmamba Id go with white swoosh. The silver and gold swoosh looks cheap and I dont like how it sinks into the shoe.

There wont be any more options for KB9 IDs and the end date is April but I have a feeling it will be sooner than that once the X option rolls out.

@ricanmamba Id go with white swoosh. The silver and gold swoosh looks cheap and I dont like how it sinks into the shoe.

how do u know it's april? we should have the x low on nikeid next month

are you positive the flyknit low is going to be on id through march?

I actually pulled the trigger on these earlier since I knew Nike was gonna remove the IX's from NikeID sooner or later. I've had these saved on NDC for a couple months.

I'm sure it's nothing you guys haven't seen before, but these are really clean to me. It's kinda sad saying this since I'm from L.A, but these will be my first ever pair of Kobe's, lol.

I actually pulled the trigger on these earlier since I knew Nike was gonna remove the IX's from NikeID sooner or later. I've had these saved on NDC for a couple months.

I'm sure it's nothing you guys haven't seen before, but these are really clean to me. It's kinda sad saying this since I'm from L.A, but these will be my first ever pair of Kobe's, lol.
nice, ive been wanting a grey ID pair as well and i know i'll regret it once they're gone. i just can't get myself to buy them yet though. 

Back
Top Bottom