OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
^^ You're always on patrol man, why can't you just chill sometimes? Legit question.

Dude is leading people on, imo. Why would they be around till march? Makes no sense when the 10 drops in a month. Nikes gonna put the 10 on nikeid next month and get rid of the 9 most likely. The only time I remeber them having two sigs up at the same time for the same player on nikeid was the kobe 5 and 6, all other models were pulled immediately.

Last year with the 8 doesn't count since the low didn't release till long after the 9. And once the low 9 dropped, the 8 was gone.

I just wanna know who his "source" is.. Because I would rather way till march, but I know deep down that the likelihood of the shoe being around then is probably 1%

Last edited:
What is your connection (if any) with Nike? Where are you getting the info from. Don't beat around the bush either.

I, too, could say "well it's schedule for xx date but you never know they could pull it earlier". You're kind of adding that in there just incase it does get pulled earlier so It doesn't ruin your "credibility".

I'm guessing it gets pulled in February when the X release, as that's when the new kobes will also hit nikeid.

Also where's the dude that was convinced he had info on the "mamba moments" before they dropped. He was too beating around the bush. Probably didn't know anything either and was just guessing trying to get attention from people on here.
laugh.gif
My concerns in life are far greater than " credibility" on niketalk 

My connection isnt of any consequence to you 

Im not sure what your occupation is but contrary what many believe Nike operates just like any other company and have launch schedules. Some items make it some dont, some are delayed in schedule others are expedited 

So what I stated is factual information, product schedule no more no less. Id suggest you move on 

What is your connection (if any) with Nike? Where are you getting the info from. Don't beat around the bush either.

I, too, could say "well it's schedule for xx date but you never know they could pull it earlier". You're kind of adding that in there just incase it does get pulled earlier so It doesn't ruin your "credibility".

I'm guessing it gets pulled in February when the X release, as that's when the new kobes will also hit nikeid.

Also where's the dude that was convinced he had info on the "mamba moments" before they dropped. He was too beating around the bush. Probably didn't know anything either and was just guessing trying to get attention from people on here. :lol:

how smart would it be for him to tell you what his connect is? Think about it. Does that make sense? Would you spill the beans on something like that?

Base on what I've seen form NYC757, i wouldn't think he was just saying some BS to get some e-cred.

Dude is leading people on, imo. Why would they be around till march? Makes no sense when the 10 drops in a month. Nikes gonna put the 10 on nikeid next month and get rid of the 9 most likely. The only time I remeber them having two sigs up at the same time for the same player on nikeid was the kobe 5 and 6, all other models were pulled immediately.

Last year with the 8 doesn't count since the low didn't release till long after the 9. And once the low 9 dropped, the 8 was gone.

I just wanna know who his "source" is.. Because I would rather way till march, but I know deep down that the likelihood of the shoe being around then is probably 1%
Its a matter of interpretation regarding "leading" if anything Im "leading" him to make a decision for his self and not rely on whether an item will be available. If its available and you have the money spend it, if your waiting then dont be mad if its not available when you want it. 

Why you so worried about a "source", if I told you it was Mark Parker you wouldve wanted his cell number or a email from him to prove its really him. I know its important to you but its not for me. If it was Id put you on... f*** a schedule date 
laugh.gif

You've wasted enough of my time.... regards 

just got shipping confirmation on my pair. hopefully friday or next monday.

This pair really tested my patience and it honestly wasn't that bad lol

Damn...

Went from "in progress" to "build in progress" to "finishing"...BACK to "in progress"...? At this point I'm patient, hoping for a reason to get a 20% code to order a few more before they take the model down.

I was on the phone with a nike rep earlier in this week and brought up the question of when the Kobe IX ID's would no longer be available. According to her, she gave me a logical answer saying that looking at the release schedule, the last Kobe XI to be released is on Monday, January 19th (BHM). So with that said, she expects the Nike ID's to be removed between as early as the last (Kobe XI) release and the release of the Kobe X. Makes sense to me, but we'll see. 

I haven't seen and pictures or feedback about the XDR outsole. It looks a little darker than the solid wolf grey, but I would like to see pictures or find out which of the two should I choose. I plan on wearing these shoes often for casual wear. XDR being an outdoor feature, they may be more durable, but since I haven't seen any with this option, I don't know if the color or durability is worth it. Help please. 

I haven't seen and pictures or feedback about the XDR outsole. It looks a little darker than the solid wolf grey, but I would like to see pictures or find out which of the two should I choose. I plan on wearing these shoes often for casual wear. XDR being an outdoor feature, they may be more durable, but since I haven't seen any with this option, I don't know if the color or durability is worth it. Help please. 

View media item 1347651
XDR all the way. I also did a pair for my wife too. I balled in these and they still look new. I wish they could do more colors like this. Anyways the sole looks great in person. It's a dark dark grey. Looks almost black in dim light.

people shouldnt be concerned when they get taken down. if you want to ID another pair just do it ASAP so you dont miss out, why sleep and try and wait until the very last second possible?

Just waiting for an NDC gift card coming via credit card points, and then I'm ordering a black ID and that will close the book on the 9.

Scheduled for delivery on Thursday, grey swoosh/sole. I've seen a few on here with that combination and they look great, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they turn out similar.

Also where's the dude that was convinced he had info on the "mamba moments" before they dropped. He was too beating around the bush. Probably didn't know anything either and was just guessing trying to get attention from people on here. :lol:

:rofl:

I just realized I have more IDs than I do GR of the lows and highs combined. That says a lot about the colorwaysl this year. Smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom