OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Looking forward to receiving my IDs today! Will post pics when they arrive [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Will be posting pics later today of my Mamba Moments. They are out for delivery today and I can hardly wait to see them. I haven't seen my exact design on here at all. Im hoping that the flynit has more of that purple !

Dude is leading people on, imo. Why would they be around till march? Makes no sense when the 10 drops in a month. Nikes gonna put the 10 on nikeid next month and get rid of the 9 most likely. The only time I remeber them having two sigs up at the same time for the same player on nikeid was the kobe 5 and 6, all other models were pulled immediately.

Last year with the 8 doesn't count since the low didn't release till long after the 9. And once the low 9 dropped, the 8 was gone.

I just wanna know who his "source" is.. Because I would rather way till march, but I know deep down that the likelihood of the shoe being around then is probably 1%

Its a matter of interpretation regarding "leading" if anything Im "leading" him to make a decision for his self and not rely on whether an item will be available. If its available and you have the money spend it, if your waiting then dont be mad if its not available when you want it. 

Why you so worried about a "source", if I told you it was Mark Parker you wouldve wanted his cell number or a email from him to prove its really him. I know its important to you but its not for me. If it was Id put you on... f*** a schedule date :lol:

You've wasted enough of my time.... regards 

You seem pretty upset, I just wanted to know who your source was because anyone can say what you said.

For instance I could say:

The kobe x is "scheduled" to release on nikeid next month but GUYS DONT GET MAD if it doesn't release next month because you know schedules can change :wink:

Instead of giving info that can be interpreted 100 different ways, you should be giving info that can be interpreted one way.

Kind of reminds me of duck Dodgers who worked retail at footlocker and claimed he was getting info from Nike reps about nikeid.. :lol:

I still can't believe most of the speckled ones I see are OD. I might have mine painted over if I get tired of looking at all the speckles.

mine should be here soon too.
glasses.gif

I still can't believe most of the speckled ones I see are OD. I might have mine painted over if I get tired of looking at all the speckles.

mine should be here soon too.
glasses.gif
Okay with them on the MM but the other two have an insane amount of paint speckles. I wonder if people were complaining of not having enough- something definitely changed!

Okay with them on the MM but the other two have an insane amount of paint speckles. I wonder if people were complaining of not having enough- something definitely changed!

Nah. People have been complaining about the speckle guy over doing it for as long as I can remember.

You seem pretty upset, I just wanted to know who your source was because anyone can say what you said.

For instance I could say:

The kobe x is "scheduled" to release on nikeid next month but GUYS DONT GET MAD if it doesn't release next month because you know schedules can change
wink.gif

Instead of giving info that can be interpreted 100 different ways, you should be giving info that can be interpreted one way.

Kind of reminds me of duck Dodgers who worked retail at footlocker and claimed he was getting info from Nike reps about nikeid..
laugh.gif
OK you win... I have no reason to be upset at you or anyone else for that matter, nothing was said that offended me or my family. You want something from me not the other way around and I dont think your worthy of the information Im privy too end of discussion. So post what you choice just exclude me from it. 

JonesRampage_faceoff.gif

Nah. People have been complaining about the speckle guy over doing it for as long as I can remember.
the speckled look needs to be aggressive to see them from afar. If there were like 3 speckled petty inch, which would look great in hand, on foot you'd never see them. If you don't like them don't add them. That's the beauty of the iD

My two MMs just shipped today! Can't wait! MMs are slowly passing MCs in my opinion but I doubt there are many that agree lol. Im seeing pairs go on eBay for less than $280 I might have to triple or quadruple up before it's too late. Saw this on IG via @bandit023 and I  think it's my favorite shot of the MMs 

Very normal, just going through

I hope the Volt speckles go ok with the upper.
laugh.gif

My pair actually has more volt in the flyknit, so I am glad I went with purple specks to break it up a little. You should be fine though, they should look great as long as the paint matches the fabric!

Back
Top Bottom