OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'd much rather have a white upper (with woven in black details, like the black upper has with it's grey details), than MC coming back. I'd be more than happy with something that simple. *For this whole passing Jordan's points "event"*

its gonna be a letdown guys lets face it

Yeah man, I'm slowly starting to feel like that too. If it's a limited NON-ID shoe that only people with connections or bots can get, I'm going to be so sad. That special packaging talk is not too encouraging either.... Really makes me feel like it's not going to be an ID.

^^^

Those are nice, but I'd rather have these.
damn man @Dependable Jay  got them ALL!!!!

I'll take ANY of these

kobe-bryant-air-jordan-pes-01-570x570.jpg

lol

Them white Laker VIIs [emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128555[/emoji]

Yeah man, I'm slowly starting to feel like that too. If it's a limited NON-ID shoe that only people with connections or bots can get, I'm going to be so sad. That special packaging talk is not too encouraging either.... Really makes me feel like it's not going to be an ID.
probably which is why honestly idc anymore
laugh.gif

i dont care if its limited/hyped and i can grab easily. if i dont like it, i aint copping. yall can beast or do what ya want
yup, no MC = no cop, plain and simple, would save me money to cop a couple more legend blues

it could be or it couldnt be. im still shedding some light on deadstock nyc's tweet for that white multi qs. lol whatever at least i have something to look forward to this week 

Would it be fair to say the only easily obtainable shoe related to accolades or award would be the ID'able KD 6's ?

He set the record for 3rd most points all time. Kobe's getting ready to break that record

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom