OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Kobe will pass jordan's personal record for total points scored in the regular season. Can we at least agree on that?

By the way I haven't had a chance to check the standings, what team has the 3rd best record in the western conference after tonight's games?

michael jordan - 15 seasons
kobe bryant - 19th season
kareem - 20 seasons
karl malone - 18 seasons

IJS

hope its a MC

Last edited:
Kobe Western Conference

Malone Western Conference

Jordan Eastern Conference

Kareem Western Conference

Sorry just had to do it
laugh.gif

I thought maybe some new photos were unveiled but nope just pages of semantics about the word "record" :lol:

Kareem played about half of his career in the Eastern Conference though but the Eastern Conference has been kinda weak since Jordan was winning championships but its not like Baseball, the conferences do play against each other

Karl Malone had the top assist man of all time for his 99 percent fo his career.

I hope Popovich sits his all of his starters for the lakers game lol.

i mean thats if its something cool or hypish.

if its ugly then idc, money saved for me. yall can eat, beast, do what ever.

if its MC, white MC then ill cop
i'm worried about how long i will take to design lawl. i need to get super familiar with the current options.

Kobe 1245 games

Malone 1476 games

Jordan 1072 games*

Kareem 1560 games

::shrug::

Jordan was a beast*
Also have to consider the fact that Kobe came straight into the league out of high school and Jordan skipped a season in the middle of his prime. It's very hard to compare stats because of all the variables involved, but both are great competitors and legends of the game regardless.

Also have to consider the fact that Kobe came straight into the league out of high school and Jordan skipped a season in the middle of his prime. It's very hard to compare stats because of all the variables involved, but both are great competitors and legends of the game regardless.

"skipped" aka suspended for a year due to gambling issues :lol:

Last edited:

not sure of how that matters. nobody forced kobe to go into the league early and nobody forced jordan to retire for 2 years. in addition, MJ missed almost an entire season earlier on in his career as well. i could see your point if the 3 point line didnt exist or something...but any variation of the game between the era when MJ played and now would definitely make it easier for Kobe due to the fact that defense is basically not allowed in todays game (sarcasm) i.e. no hand checking or rough play. there were also waaay more rim protectors in the game then, than there is now.

last comment, not gonna turn this into a sports thread

wouldnt at all be surprised if the option is some stupid black and gold graffiti style print with pointless stats on them.

No it's not hard. That just means Jordan would of had even more points with 1 extra season. Still took Kobe longer to get to that point range. Very easy to compare to me.

Back
Top Bottom